Queen Studios / InArt to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw the trailer for the new Hellraiser and I am pumped as hell for it! (pun sadly very much intended)
I love that they seem to be cleaving closer to the original two movies - even having the Labyrinth and Leviathan.
Couldn't care less that the new Pinhead is being played by a woman, and frankly I don't understand people who get so worked up about stuff like that.

Can’t wait to see what the Bale sculpt is going to look like for the Dark Knight/Bruce Wayne figure. Not even really a big fan of the suit but just for how great the movies are I’ll probably impulse buy that too ☹️😂

1665150292624.png

I was hoping to also see Paul and Harry Potter this weekend ... not sure what happened when both of these were confirmed as there was no TBC next to them.

The original list with all the 1/6 possible figures was useless and InArt should have just waited with the announcement until they were 100% sure. We were looking to see 3-5 new InArt reveals and now its only 1 ... :LOL:

Last edited:
Well, if they’re not ready they’re not ready. I’d rather see Aragorn and the final products for what they do have on order currently rather than them rushing on prototypes for events. Even Hot Toys have learnt not to do that these days. InArt are perfectionists, we need to see “perfect” prototypes.

Weren’t InArt supposed to have announced all the figures from their initial teaser image by this point? We’re only at 2 out of 6.
Seems that they’re as unreliable and pitiful at time management as every other figure company.

As much as I’d love to see several new figures on display, I can’t really justify more than one ‘All In’ purchase every one-two months so carrying on at the current tempo and getting excited about one figure at a time is working quite well for me. I certainly prefer it to the weekly onslaught of HT announcement where very few ever feel special and, even when they do, you’ve moved on by the following week to the next thing.

The Batman hype and admiration has now settled and I’m ready for an Aragorn extravaganza. Hopefully his quality is worthy of being the sole new attraction.

I'm still waiting to see that still suit Paul from Dune. Too bad that Aug Toys brand started with dress uniform Paul. Though I guess they haven't released anything either...
I completely forgot that I pre-ordered that one, but it will probably never come out anyways.

Weren’t InArt supposed to have announced all the figures from their initial teaser image by this point? We’re only at 2 out of 6.
Seems that they’re as unreliable and pitiful at time management as every other figure company.

As much as I’d love to see several new figures on display, I can’t really justify more than one ‘All In’ purchase every one-two months so carrying on at the current tempo and getting excited about one figure at a time is working quite well for me. I certainly prefer it to the weekly onslaught of HT announcement where very few ever feel special and, even when they do, you’ve moved on by the following week to the next thing.

The Batman hype and admiration has now settled and I’m ready for an Aragorn extravaganza. Hopefully his quality is worthy of being the sole new attraction.
I guess we're all pretty much in that boat as far as limited purchases per month, so a steady release cadence is fine with me.

Back