Queen Studios / InArt to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• DBBBB50D-FBA3-49A4-9CDA-E9E9DC57470E.jpeg
    DBBBB50D-FBA3-49A4-9CDA-E9E9DC57470E.jpeg
    57 KB · Views: 0
Good shouts on both Blade Runner and Mad Max. Both Warner Bros (I believe) and both have 2010s hit movies to add to their 80s classics.

Not sure how popular they were in China? When you look at a list of highest grossing international films of all-time in China it’s disturbing how often Fast and Furious and Transformers turn up.
Yeah I'd be up for a Mad Max. Him in front of an Interceptor vehicle with dog would look epic ! But I know that'll never happen.

Then again maybe I'd just 3D print it :lol :lol

Screenshot 2022-09-22 at 22.48.28.jpg

INART Collectibles said:
QUEEN STUDIOS X INART ENCORE EVENT
In just over two weeks time, Queen Studios and INART will be holding the first collector event in Las Vegas Nevada.

If you're going to the event you will get to see some of the pieces on the list in this post in person!

If you can't make it, dont worry, the QS, INART Team and collectors will be sharing on-site images and videos. Make sure you keep your eye out for the much anticipated collectibles.

PART TWO COMING SOON
In the next few days, QS and INART will be revealing the final list of collectibles that will be on display. Make sure you check out the INART Official Pages for some event previews on the countdown to the event.

(*As our first event, the tickets are limited and highly sought after, but we hope to be back bigger next year. With your support we hope to plan more collector events outside of the big cons and build a strong collecting community.)

SdsiGUe.jpg

Honestly all I care about is the new licences. I really hope it's Terminator sixth scale.
Terminator would be great.
T-800, T-800 battle damaged, T-800 endo
T-850, T-850 battle damaged, T-850 endo
T-X, T-X endo

Would also like to see them get the Blade Runner license.

Blade Runner I feel will never happen officially, only the sequel.

I used to hype myself up all the time but you get used to anniversaries being missed.

Considering the sexual nature and the entire S&M/Gender-bender vibe of the Cenobites, it actually seems pretty fitting... :dunno
And considering from the books Pinhead was described as having female voice if I remember right. We are talking otherwordly/supernatural beings anyways, not sure why their gender would even matter.

Considering the sexual nature and the entire S&M/Gender-bender vibe of the Cenobites, it actually seems pretty fitting... :dunno
I also saw in a video, that the director knew he couldn’t compete with Doug Bradley’s portrayal, so he decided to go with a different direction. It’s fine. Now we have a new Disney princess :lol

And considering from the books Pinhead was described as having female voice if I remember right. We are talking otherwordly/supernatural beings anyways, not sure why their gender would even matter.
At any other point in modern history, it wouldn’t have mattered. This just happens to un-coincidentally be another instance of obligatory gender/race/sexuality-swapping of a character people have an existing idea of in their minds.

As an accurate interpretation of the character as written, the casting makes sense.
In the wider social context of corporate pandering to ‘marginalised groups’ and the ideological attempts to diminish, demonise or replace masculinity/men that this sort of decision evokes; people aren’t so much getting specifically upset about a different Pinhead as they are at the social movement perceived as being responsible for its occurrence.

Personally, I believe no man could top or even match Doug Bradley so it’s irrelevant. No one’s gonna beat that voice; man, woman, they, them, zim, zer, furry, no one. He’s just too iconic and, as with every godawful remake/reboot, this doesn’t erase the original. It was there first and will be there long after this is forgotten.

It was tongue in cheek really, Pinhead is androgynous in the book, so it’s not an issue. The film is getting really good early reviews, so I’m looking forward to it. 2022 has been a great year for horror so far, what with the likes of Prey, X/Pearl, Barbarian, The Black Phone, You Won’t Be Alone etc.

Back