Queen Studios / InArt to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All this talk about POTC but I can't help but wonder when InArt is actually going to show off some stuff from Harry Potter, Dune and Game of Thrones. Feels like it's been dead for two months since they put Aragorn up for pre-order.

Whatever happened with that Nazgul? Must be the sculpt not being approved.
They can postpone that for as long as they like. I can't see myself being blown away by any iteration of a Nazgul to the same degree I have been with all their other announcements. We're due a fresh jaw-drop moment!

That monkey samurai guy may not interest me but I'll still get more enjoyment out of studying its costume and face than I would a Nazgul.

Last edited:
The Nazgul is a bit of a laugh for me, that's why I mention it. Not something I'm likely to want to spend even a low $280 on.

The most anticipated figure for me: Daenerys. Not my favorite, just curious how they will fair with females figures.

I'm unironically excited to see the Inart Nazgul - mostly because I have zero idea what on earth they could do to elevate it to Inart level without a head.

With how slow they are at announcing new figures, it'd feel like a waste for them to announce a Nazgul, as cool as it would be.

The most anticipated figure for me: Daenerys. Not my favorite, just curious how they will fair with females figures.
I've been thinking this myself. I do very much want that Daenerys because she is still a very memorable character, but the big picture is that many companies have struggles with female figures and I look forward to see if InArt will smash that wall down too.

I've been thinking this myself. I do very much want that Daenerys because she is still a very memorable character, but the big picture is that many companies have struggles with female figures and I look forward to see if InArt will smash that wall down too.
Every company ever has struggled with capturing Aragorn’s likeness- and then there was InArt.
If they can pull that off, they can do girls.

wondering when is Inart showing proto...
1679291457458.png

Sounds like they'll be going to SDCC and making July a month where they try to have a few announcements. The 'summer showcase' time frame could be even more exciting this year.

Last edited:
Sad news for Predator and Alien fans. It looks like they're not gonna do anything anytime soon...

Well I guess at least now we know they're are very high on Terminator so those figures are inevitable at this point

Back