Queen Studios / InArt to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need them to announce they have an Arwen in the works before I go do something stupid and pull the trigger on a 1:3 statue.

Luckily I’m not that sold on the likeness. Certainly not $2000+ sold on the likeness. How about you?
I.. am loving it. 😭
My only nitpick is that she looks a bit angry. The best expression for Liv as Arwen is supposed to be that innocent puss in boots look.. but I think her overall features are there.
That lips.. oh my.

Rewatching COTBP and have to say; Jack Sparrow tops my want list above anything else.

Can’t imagine how amazing an InArt one would be.

Yep! If InArt did Pirates I'd be in trouble.

Like others have said, it's Disney so very unlikely, but they (Queen Studios) work with them in other scales and no one is doing anything with the POTC license (does Hot Toys even still have it?). It would be a perfect "test the waters" type of deal for Disney and InArt. Even if they just did COTBP Jack it would be an absolutely stand out piece. Hopefully they'd do at least Jack and Barbossa from the first film if they ever got the license but I would love it if they did all the main cast of at least the first trilogy.

Does anyone know when Harry Potter is expected to be revealed?

I think Disney is done with POTC. Firing Depp was a massive cuck up from their side and they wont admit it. Maybe under new management they can bring him back. Chances are they will do a woke version with Jada Pinkett Smith as captain J. Sparrow. Something like that.

Can't be any worse than the last couple of movies where Sparrow was the main character.
This. The only good one was the first one, and it was mainly because Jack was a secondary character to Will and Elizabeth. As soon as they allowed Depp to go off the deep end, take over as the main character, and go nuts with his over-the-top performance, the movies started going downhill.

Depp stole the show in the first movie and so they built a franchise around the character of Jack Sparrow.
POTC without Sparrow may as we’ll be another franchise altogether, even if everyone who grew up with that first movie has tired of the character by now.
He was always the main draw so, without him, there’s just not gonna be the same mass appeal.

I'd love to see both Depp and Amber Heard in a POTC movie which includes a scene between them where their respective characters call for parley. It would not be the first time that actors who hate each other work in the same movie.:D

This. The only good one was the first one, and it was mainly because Jack was a secondary character to Will and Elizabeth. As soon as they allowed Depp to go off the deep end, take over as the main character, and go nuts with his over-the-top performance, the movies started going downhill.
IMO Dead Man's Chest was the best movie of the trilogy.

Back