Queen Studios / InArt to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Monkey king? :lol
A Chinese Odyssey is a two-part 1995 Hong Kong fantasy-comedy film starring Stephen Chow.

The first part is titled A Chinese Odyssey Part One: Pandora's Box, while the second part is titled A Chinese Odyssey Part Two: Cinderella. The film is very loosely based on the novel Journey to the West.

InFlames already released a decent version back in 2017 and a couple small vendors released human version as well.
Only thing InArt can improve would be
  • legit license
  • piece-assembled armor instead of InFlames' 1 piece armor
  • Real hair instead of InFlames' sculpted hair
  • open-able Pandora's Box (as pictured in the teaser)
  • human version pack in with legit/approved Stephan Chow likeness
But hopefully this will open chances for the other attractive characters in the movie
K0000006_feature2__1[H800-].jpg

hannibal.gif

At this point I'm starting to think that they really will hold up all DUNC figures until DUNC II: The DUNCening...

hannibal.gif

At this point I'm starting to think that they really will hold up all DUNC figures until DUNC II: The DUNCening...
If they're really doing his still suit outfit + Paul's crazy curly hair, I'm not surprised that it's taking a while for it to be announced. It's a challenging outfit and rooted hair style. Far more complex than the regular outfits they've been doing so far. I'm sure it'll be worth it once announced.

pmdune-01_cropped.jpg
6fNMGPf.png

If they're really doing his still suit outfit + Paul's crazy curly hair, I'm not surprised that it's taking a while for it to be announced. It's a challenging outfit and rooted hair style. Far more complex than the regular outfits they've been doing so far. I'm sure it'll be worth it once announced.

pmdune-01_cropped.jpg
6fNMGPf.png
It's just that it was in the teaser pic from last May, so I'm just anxious to see it. But they did say on various livestreams that they were working on 2-3 figures, so they're probably taking longer to release them all close to DUNC II's release date. I just figured that they'd have shown Paul already, then used DUNC II to push the rest plus some other kind of Paul, like in his Fedaykin armour.

Ah well, it'll be out when it's out. As long as it turns out great, I'm good.

Could someone confirm if InArt have hinted at an original matrix neo?

Sure I read something about that but now can’t find it.

pmdune-01_cropped.jpg
6fNMGPf.png
Damn that's a nice statue for InArt to work with to get their 1/6 version perfect !

More pics here.

https://www.prime1studio.com/dune-paul-atreides-stillsuit-pmdune-01s.html

I just really want to see their DC stuff.

We know Mera is cancelled. At this point I wouldn't be shocked if Black Adam gets ditched as well. I'm hoping they go the Queen bust route and give us MoS classic suit Superman and ZSJL black suit. That seems like the best way to please the most people. Bonus points if they go Black Adam colours and curl for the classic suit (extremely unlikely but the best Cavill has looked for my money).

Since everything is being rebooted I'm half tempted to wait for the new DCU versions anyway. But, whatever my feelings about the DCEU films themselves, the costumes were fantastic and characters looked like they walked off the page so if the quality is anything like Aragorn then I'll likely get Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman (solo movie costume) and Flash (solo movie costume) if they do them.

Back