Queen Studios: Alita Doll Body Life-Size Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously though...Who would want that???? Life Size???
the market isn't just collector's putting this stuff in their man caves. Something like this would make great flash for a comic book/collectibles store or a themed bar/restaurant.

Even if I could afford it, I wouldn't want it for multiple reasons- despite the fact I seriously love the property/character and consider the bust my personal grail piece.

Yeah as much as I love the movie and character, $3K for the bust is about the upper limit of what I'd want to pay for any collectible. And the bust just seems a lot more impressive than this full statue where most of it is made up of a boring shirt and jeans.

Yeah this is insane quality from Queen, but the real star is the likeness and I feel like the bust already has that, along with the more iconic look for her.

This is absolutely astounding!!! I’m a HUGE Alita fan and would LOVE to own it but the price (no doubt) and space limits this from my collection for sure.

Sooooooo unbelievable though!! OMG I love it!!

Back