Queen Studios: Alita Doll Body Life-Size Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
VFIcQfU.jpg

o3gybyl.jpg

tDmAD26.jpg

LwQtAAS.jpg

0WVvLps.jpg

p89kzJl.jpg

If you are an Alita fan or a proud member of the Alita Army, then you won’t want to miss this amazing statue and our much anticipated follow up to the Berserker Body bust.
The 1/1 Alita Battle Angel statue captures Alita just as we saw her in the 2019 movie. The “Doll Body” in particular is a fan favourite due to the stunning design and beauty.
We knew for a special character, we had to make something special and go all out for the best fans in the world!

wVFlJMN.jpg

QAqxQrU.jpg

cowqYga.jpg

AzfItew.jpg

ZBnW368.jpg

myLSXwo.jpg

9IR5E2K.jpg

YvVjEuQ.jpg

OH - :thud::thud::thud:

That looks incredibly tremendous. What a jaw dropping piece, surely up there in Alita collectibles, if not at the very top.

Cool. But the eyes appear a little too far apart and the face is too doll-like for my liking. Side profile looks pretty sick.

Wow looks amazing! Not something I would ever get at that size, but a beautiful looking statue.

I have the life size bust and it's a gorgeous piece.

I get the feeling that they will push Prime 1 Studio from the throne very soon.

I'm more interested in the doll arm, I know it's a strange thing to want but it would look good with my P1 statue

If I didn't already have the bust I would definitely get this, as it is it will be price dependent.
To me, it's such a niche character, I don't know if I would be excited to have it in say, 10 years.....
For example, I would have loved a life size Robocop, predator, c-3po, few others. They are such a sci-fi staple. I would have loved to have them when I was 18, 30, 40, 50, and would probably love to look at one at 80 y/o. Look, and smile.
With this, I don't know. Not important, nor memorable.
But to each his own :).

Back