Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek TOS Kirk and Spock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh sorry guys, they had 25% off all collectibles for Black Friday, which then stacked with the 30% off everything coupon. Looks like the deal is over and he's back to full price, so there's just the 30% off coupon now. Still a really good deal though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't believe I missed this! darn it. Hopefully cybermonday might bring similar deals?

Ahoy!

The Captain swung by the shop today...

Cheers

Kirk1.jpg

^ Ha! awesome.

I had another crazy idea... so I made a Bryan Cranston as Galt from the Gamesters of Triskelion

IMG_1144.JPG

IMG_1145.JPG

IMG_1142.JPG
Here are some of my bashed Star Trek figures. (Please excuse the bases.)

IMG_1152.jpg

IMG_1154.jpg

Oh sorry guys, they had 25% off all collectibles for Black Friday, which then stacked with the 30% off everything coupon. Looks like the deal is over and he's back to full price, so there's just the 30% off coupon now. Still a really good deal though!

Ok, thanks for the info!

No problem man, I bit at the 30% off still. Thanks for the response and good on you for grabbing a stellar deal! I had no idea that Barnes and Noble sold higher end collectibles.

Just got Kirk for $113 with tax. If you add him to your cart, they are giving 30% off. Then added the BNCYBER16 code for another 15% off. Picked up Spock yesterday for $133 with tax, so not bad getting them both for under $250.

^ Ha! awesome.

I had another crazy idea... so I made a Bryan Cranston as Galt from the Gamesters of Triskelion

Ahoy!

The Captain swung by the shop today...

Cheers

I love you guys and your pictures! I love that you are not afraid of playing. These are too good to just stand around in a glass shelf. And I really was missing this place during the past few days.

I have a new one too! Yesterday I got inspired for a Christmas picture and my apartment again looked as if a hurricane had gone through with all the open boxes and things lying around. Today I was attempting to tidy up - but halfway through I got inspired again and this happened. I can't help it ;)

Got them in last week but haven't had a chance to take them out of the box yet. Can't wait for McCoy.

Any word on the Captain's chair? I thought I read that it was coming soon.

Great pictures, matrix and stickman! :clap

I received my Spock today from SSC and the sculpt is definitely a lot better in hand than I thought it would look based on pictures. Not a dead ringer, but definitely a lot better than I anticipated, I'm impressed with it. I think it got the HT treatment though in looking like he just stepped out of a tanning booth. Love both the Kirk and Spock figures.

Apologies if this has already been answered at one point back in the thread, but do anyone else's figures (both Kirk and Spock) seem to be lacking the magnet on the left side (our right) of the pants at the waist? Both the box and the instructions illustrate that there is a magnet there where you could attach what would most likely be the communicator, but it doesn't seem to be there on the figure. I put my Spock in a pose doing some tricorder scanning and put the phaser on his right hip, but couldn't seem to find the magnet to attach the communicator to on his left. So that prompted me to check my Kirk and he seems to be missing the magnet on his left hip also. Figured that couldn't be a coincidence. :lol

Back