QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2200.jpg

All three division colors on display.

I had no idea until I opened the box that a) James Doohan was missing a finger and b) that he lost it during D-Day. Now I could not possibly consider displaying him without recognizing his valor and loss.

Wow. Where did you get Jem'hadar heads?!?

Also Lt. Cmdr. is a pretty high-rank for a clueless red shirt. :rotfl

There you go. This was the 1st draft that was done in mid 2017. The current version is much better. But 99.9999% I will send her to traditional hand sculpting for refinements. Her body will have matching coloring as the head.

All Trek figures heads will go through hand refinement after Uhura
550a960877a63ea775b5c8425dd51bd6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the sneak peek- sculpt there is incredible- fine work!

LOL :D

I have removed rank from some of my other custom Trek figures. It damaged the shirt just a little bit, so I’m afraid to try that again.

I bought several Trek inspired 3D printed heads from here: https://www.shapeways.com/shops/chezmati?section=&sort=newest

I need to set up another photo shoot with my custom Arex, Morn, Ferengi, Jem’Hadar, etc.

Thanks for the laugh.

View attachment 445026

All three division colors on display.

I had no idea until I opened the box that a) James Doohan was missing a finger and b) that he lost it during D-Day. Now I could not possibly consider displaying him without recognizing his valor and loss.

Wow. Where did you get Jem'hadar heads?!?

Also Lt. Cmdr. is a pretty high-rank for a clueless red shirt. :rotfl

So is Scotty all sold out now, some sites have pre order to arrive in a couple of months is this BS or are batches still in China.

Just picked up two for the price of one!!!!!! Thanks for letting us know about it!

I ordered my Captain's Chair a few hours ago too. Half the price of buying in Australia!

Yeah, at that price I had to grab one, too. With the entirely reasonable international shipping cost, it was just way too good a deal to pass up. Besides which, even though I'm happy with my current Kirk /Spock/McCoy (and soon to be Scotty) display, I'm sure it will come in handy whenever that second Kirk pops up.

So let me join the choir of thanks for the heads up, Superdoug. :duff

Back