QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping to order directly from QMX, any idea on when this is going up for pre-order?

That's a joke, right?!!

Actually no lol. I've always loved moments when Spock sat in the chair too and I'd like to pose him in it as well. The other thing is, I'd love to put Picard in it too as I doubt I'd be able to afford this AND next gen style one as well.

No kidding on that Sardo, good post! For the price of these collectibles there should be very little rnd required to allow for this. Look at the fiasco HT has with Episode IV Vader, and other figures that require batteries placed in ridiculous fashion eliminating the functionality of having electronics.

Is there a link for the $15 off from Entertainment Earth. Didn't see it anywhere. Thanks.

Actually no lol. I've always loved moments when Spock sat in the chair too and I'd like to pose him in it as well. The other thing is, I'd love to put Picard in it too as I doubt I'd be able to afford this AND next gen style one as well.
Why wouldn't they fit? They aren't that different in size.

I'm ready for Kirk and Spock varients. Specifically, I'm ready for movie Kirk and Spock. From Wrath of Khan, undiscovered country, whatever. I just want an old man Jim and Spock. I was just watching Final Frontier earlier this evening(which is a bat ***** film. I'd only seen it once many years ago. Oh...the insanity lol) but I kept thinking about the figures as I watched. I don't need the whole crew elderly, just the main two.

Such a good idea for McCoy! Customs are always welcome, give us some ideas on how to expand our collections! I love to see what customizers can achieve.

Thanks so much.

Here are a few or my "work in progress" characters. (I am collaborating with an artist on Shapeways.) My day job is all consuming, so it will be several weeks before I have update pictures. Also special thanks to Ironman1188 for wanting an Arex and getting that project going.

(I'll post here and the other Trek thread.)

Finally finished (the best I could do)...

IMG_0024.JPG

IMG_0026.JPG

IMG_0020.JPG

IMG_0021.JPG

IMG_0022.JPG

Look great, Darkness Predator. :)

I'm hoping we see at least one alien and/or villain at SDCC. I just want to know what's going on with the line. I've kind of held off on doing anymore preorders for anything until after SDCC so I can plan out the backend of this year and first half of next year more effectively(and I've already got too much stuff on preorder as it is but I need to know what to cancel, push back, finish early, etc).

HOLY %#@! YOU MADE AREX!!!! :google
That looks just phenomenal Darkness Predator, love it! I'd believe you if you told me that was an official QMX figure.

And Morn too! He looks fantastic as well! :clap

Now you have to make M'Ress to go with Arex.

heheheh. I'm not even a fan of that version of beauty and the beast, but that is a kickass Vincent, Darkness.

So, Nanjin is teasing away about comic con on his facebook. I'm getting pretty hyped. My latest guesses for what we'll see are:

Data
Worf
Seven of Nine
Jadzie Dax
Wrath of Khan Kirk and Khan
Q
Khan(space seed)
Sulu
Scotty
Chakotay(yep, that's right Chakotay)

And I feel like we'll get one or two more surprises I haven't figured out.

Back