QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today is my last day at QMx. Moving on to do my own production.

I'll come back with a pack [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Best of luck Nanjin! We look forward to seeing what you do. Thanks for all of the Trek goodness you've brought so far.

All the best to you as you boldly go where no collector has gone before!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Wishing you the best and hoping you post here what your next venture is when you can. Also hoping beyond hope that somehow, someday the 1/6 Star Trek license ends up finding its way to you again.

Great work at QMx, Nanjin, I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll do in your future endevours!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks for all that you've done, Nanjin. It's been appreciated by many and I wish you all the best in your future.

Nanjin, I would also like to express my deepest gratitude for all the hard work you've done for us Trekkies. Not just everything you've done behind-the-scenes, but all the insight you shared with us on this forum.

I'm sure I speak for everybody here when I say we gained a new appreciation for the kind of dedication that's needed to produce 1/6-scale figures of this caliber. We look forward and wish you great fortune in your next endeavors.:clap

Best of luck Nanjin! We look forward to seeing what you do. Thanks for all of the Trek goodness you've brought so far.
I brought a lot to the table, but unable to deliver the climax of 1/6 trek....

Thanks for the kind words guys.

I will make a few bangs for other companies in the coming summer starting this morning.

I have strong believe these individual operated companies and the strategic partners that I have in China, can make a difference in the industry and path new roads into production cost reduction.

One stone hitting a whole school of birds.

Thank you Nanjin.

We were lucky to have you there for the amount of time that we did.

You did amazing work while you were there, that will live on in all of our collections, highly doubt we will ever see anything better in our life times for TOS.

Second star to the right, and then straight on till morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow:

a8edcb937a9b771b256048b1bae9db29.jpg

b9161a83789c804a12983550d12a7f4c.jpg

47cc9ce09c097f383e3ca3816392f620.jpg

d2d0b4bdbb5e28868df47b6a5ed034d8.jpg

I don't get it. It's a statue but it has two poses? Also at $1300, I'll be admiring this from afar....

*Edit: Nevermind, I see the LLAP right arm is a "Sideshow exclusive".

?Hint hint? means that it has your magic on it = I?m buying it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This one I have nothing to do with. I only know about this a few months ago. But I am really glad to see some good Trek. Although it might be too expensive for most of us, I think we can appreciate some nice work. Obviously, some Trek fan is behind this piece.

This Spock is good. I still like articulated figure even though it requires heavy investment and difficult to make the body shapes correct.

I am really interested.in locating the factory which will be producing this Spock.

Bye Nanjin. Hope HT hires you. Please overhaul their entire attitude to customers and fans.
I want to challenge HT. I did this in 1.5 years partnering with QMx, and I want to do it again if I can. (Not possible anymore because the plan was exposed way too early)

Seriously, i see this as my honor to be targeted by HT, and also proved that i was correct all along. But I did have the feelings like able to catch the attention of the most beautiful girl in my high school years [emoji1] After all, no one on earth can deny Mr Chan's success. He is an admirable man.

Yet, who else in the industry could make HT wanted to take them out beside Enterbay?

I was taking the lead of this war against the giant up until 2017 SDCC. I was the only person who were upset that day.

Last edited:
Apologies in advance for the really basic question - I've finally got around to pre-ordering Kirk/Spock to find out all the pre-order sites are 'sold-out' in the UK (I tend not to trust most of these anyway, as I get the impression that a lot of places put up the link without any commitment from QMX to provide the stock). Do we know if QMX are going to be doing a huge run to satisfy the massive demand for these, or am I going to be paying secondary market prices from here-on out?

Apologies in advance for the really basic question - I've finally got around to pre-ordering Kirk/Spock to find out all the pre-order sites are 'sold-out' in the UK (I tend not to trust most of these anyway, as I get the impression that a lot of places put up the link without any commitment from QMX to provide the stock). Do we know if QMX are going to be doing a huge run to satisfy the massive demand for these, or am I going to be paying secondary market prices from here-on out?
I produced the bodies otherwise there won't be reissue KnS. I produced them too, not to mention my employment agreement included 1/6 stock, and I did almost EVERYTHING on 1/6 trek

I sent 4 emails without reply. I ended up flying to SDCC, wait in line to get in, spent 2 days to make an appointment to meet THE boss and asked for 18 pcs of KnS. A 3 seconds answer [emoji23]

Even I have to Beg for them when I was the producer.

There won't be any new Trek production until after 1st Q 2020, because all good factories are booked till Feb. I am no longer working for anyone. This is my personal assessment.

If you don't have a Scotty, you might have to wait forever

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back