QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imagine these people at QMX apart from Nanjin who are under the gun to get these figures out, who work, rest, eat and sleep with Star Trek on their minds...and whom may not even be fans! Kirrrrrrkkkkkk!!!!!

Imagine these people at QMX apart from Nanjin who are under the gun to get these figures out, who work, rest, eat and sleep with Star Trek on their minds...and whom may not even be fans! Kirrrrrrkkkkkk!!!!!

I dont think they care, the only thing on their minds production wise are crappy Q-Figs.

I dont think they care, the only thing on their minds production wise are crappy Q-Figs.

Exactly, they probably don’t care except for the fact that they’re being forced to put out product that must meet what they think are ridiculous standards.

"A little higher, Spock!"

"I fail to see how this is going to fly."

Drachen.jpg

With credits for paper and string, you can have your own set of wings, just choose a class M, with plenty of wind, or go fly your kite, with an anti-grav device. You've never sung Mary Poppins until you've sung it in the original Klingon.

Haha wonderful! And thanks for the earworm ;)

I have another one for you, for Halloween.

"Nightmare"
(or: Once a year I get out the 1/6 Zombie survival set)

Frightful - Light.jpg

Exactly, they probably don?t care except for the fact that they?re being forced to put out product that must meet what they think are ridiculous standards.

Well, at least Nanjin can still get the re-issue Kirk and Spock out ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nanjin posted on FB that Spock is pretty much done and Kirk had been done for a while. Couldn't really give any dates since he said it's out of his hands once everything ships and he's done.

Free PADD stickers for anyone. Will let you guys know how to get one in the US. Most likely will use self address envelop. Dont know how to do this for other locations yet.

A small token of appreciation for the support I had even though I failed you guys big time.

(Excluding the dude who cash in on my generosity for fuxking $20).
b174c35ae3adb15c77df38bbd660f994.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Free PADD stickers for anyone. Will let you guys know how to get one in the US. Most likely will use self address envelop. Dont know how to do this for other locations yet.

A small token of appreciation for the support I had even though I failed you guys big time.

You didn’t fail us, Nanjin. The idiots at the poorly run QMX are the ones who screwed this up.

VERY COOL! (Not even a remote failure on your part.)

Now that the Mego Wrath of Khan figures are out, I find myself losing interest in waiting on QMX anymore.

Last edited:
Yeah but are they any good? Nanjin?s looked amazing

That's the thing. They're wonderfully retro...

... but I sold all my original Mego figures (plus most of my other toy collection) to concentrate on 1/6.

I want Nanjin's TWOK as well... if the new ones ever get a green light from QMx.

Nanjin's look amazing, but I'd bet we'll see a good Terminator sequel before those figures.
That's about right. Khan needs minimum of 2 years direct production experiences and lots of friends in the business to pull this off. Everyone in the assembly line must be experienced technician.

Back