QMx: 1/6 Firefly - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was just odd because last time I looked it said 2nd quarter 2015 and now it says march and is at the top of my preorders.

Ooooh. If it used to say Q2, then there might be something to that! It wouldn't automatically move backward.

Maybe he really is coming out this month! :pray:

This is exciting ...

If it was really coming out this month, we would've heard from QMx, not from BBTS.

Remember in January, they were saying "sometime later this year". . . that means LATER this year, not two months later.

If in January it would be ready in March, they would've known that.

Almost a year since this thread was posted. I wonder how far off they are with the figure?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As much as I was hoping to have the figure by now I can wait if it means getting a better product. I'm still hoping to see the prototype for Jayne at Dallas in May. It'd be nice to see some movement with the line, even if it's just WIP pics.

Really looking forward to getting mine. I'm going pre-order the moment I receive notification.
- Hopefully if He does well sales wise we may get more! :)

I'm hearing that QMx is now expecting Mal to arrive mid July.

It's been a year since it was announced and there hasn't been an update in awhile. I'm hoping to talk to QMX at Dallas Comic Con and hear from them about what's up with the line.

It's not surprising, it's their first such figure and even from experienced companies it can take a while. Order a Hot Toys figure now and you'll get it sometime next year.

The fact that they are spending so much time on it can only be good news for us. And it's not like they need to ride the media push. I just try not to think about it....

Bill%20Murray%20Leg%20Dance.gif

Back