QMx: 1/6 Firefly - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that they didn't update the release date, but changing the status of an item from "pre order" to "released" by them, usually means they are ready to ship.

Nevermind. I guess it might not be too long before QMX has some updates.

I just searched this thread for the word "Buffy" on a lark and found out that the company that produced this excellent Mal figure also has the license for Buffy???

Please give us 1/6 scale Buffy figures. Please please please.

I just searched this thread for the word "Buffy" on a lark and found out that the company that produced this excellent Mal figure also has the license for Buffy???

Please give us 1/6 scale Buffy figures. Please please please.
Would be great if they did. They have also had the BSG license for years. I know that they are only just going into 1/6 figures now, so hopefully they venture into the Buffy line as well.

If QmX ever make 1:6 figures of some of Whedon's other creations I'd like Doctor Horrible & Captain Hammer.

I quit 1/6 but Dr. Horrible would be an insta-buy.

Mal will also probably be an insta-buy but don't tell anybody - I QUIT 1/6!!!! I swear!

If QmX ever make 1:6 figures of some of Whedon's other creations I'd like Doctor Horrible & Captain Hammer.

That would be quite the 2 pack actually. Hell, there just needs to be more Nathan 1/6 heads floating around from any properties imo. :lol

Was there any mention when will this tentatively be out? I know Andy said something about getting things right first.

They haven't updated the page on their website (still says will ship Q4 2014) but it got delayed to Q1 2015. Hopefully it'll be the last delay--I can't wait to get this figure.

QMX posted on FB that they are still working on Mal, but they expect to release him sometime later this year. Not much to go on, but it's something I guess!

EDIT: Too late :lol

Back