QMx: 1/6 Firefly - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Kaylee statue does look great - a little bait and switchy to put it next to the 1:6 Mal though...
I had my hopes up for a moment there.

That Kaylee statue does look great - a little bait and switchy to put it next to the 1:6 Mal though...
I had my hopes up for a moment there.

I know. It took me a second to realize she wasn't a 1/6 scale figure. The statue still looks great but I'd love to see some pics of the other figures in progress.

Yeah, that one looks really good
I passed on the Mal statue since the 1/6th figure is coming and it looks much better--also the flag pose.
I think though the Kaylee statue might look better than her figure since you can get the body and everything better sculpted than something that has to be posable.

Seriously, Kaylee looks amazing. If they had done a better job on the Mal statue I would definitely be collecting that line.

Kaylee makes me wish Mal was in a more neutral pose, maybe just gun drawn and pointed. Maybe they will do a 2.0.

That Mal 1/6 is sooooo bought, but gotta agree with what numerous others have said, considering how good K looks, the Mal statue seems ..... :monkey4

Saw the 1:6 Mal at NYCC. It looked phenomenal. Absolutely top quality all around, from the quality of the sculpt to the tailoring and the scale of the fabrics.

If they can get it looking as great as the proto piece I've got no problem waiting. One of my most anticited figures at the moment and that's saying alot considering what SSC and HT have coming out.

I haven't seen anything about it being released anywhere yet. I don't think QMX would do anything without letting all the people that signed up on their website to order it know that it was coming out. Since it got pushed back to next year, I'm not expecting anything from them for a couple months.

Perhaps an error on Amiami (Japanese online store) then. The status of the figure is now "released" on their website.

1xbRKce.png

I think that usually happens when they are ready to ship, & I've known them to be pretty accurate with their status updates since I've been shopping with them. But I guess it could be a mistake.

Edit:
Yeah, the pricing on figures they have to import is crazy .....

Back