Pursuit of Cobra - Hasbro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally came across these and while I picked up the SE for a second I'm not going down this road again (especially for $9+ a fig... $3 more than a SW one)... The Beachhead and Firefly were kind of cool.

Not just Predator, but Aliens as well. Duke even has the pulse rifle, and Destro the smart gun! Then there are all the homages to games, with Duke out now is a pretty obvious homage to Solid Snake and an upcoming Storm Shadow seems to be based on the main character of Ninja Gaiden.

The Pred/Aliens references are pretty cool - that's the first time I've seen the Aliens-style steady-cam gun (with the Destro pic). Nice.

Finally came across these and while I picked up the SE for a second I'm not going down this road again (especially for $9+ a fig... $3 more than a SW one)... The Beachhead and Firefly were kind of cool.

I feel the same. TRU has the occasional 2 for $10 sale, but when you think about it, that's Sideshow money. :lol

Picked up a couple of POC Jungle-Vipers yesterday. Amazing figures!

4930728466_3e56dc545c_b.jpg

nice pic, zerogouki. that's the first shot that actually makes that figure look cool. most of the others have him posed like some kind of crazy bird-man. awesome shot.

Can't wait to get a few of those Jungle Vipers... PoC is turning out to be a great line...

they shouldn't have a problem restocking (at least around here). series 1 looks to have sold pretty well based on all the empty pegs i see when i go shopping. there aren't really any peg warmers (so far). i feel an early a.m. walmart/target/tru run coming on for tomorrow.

I've been on the lookout for Firefly and some Ally Vipers. I found Firefly but the paint was so bad you couldn't have paid me to take him. No luck on the Ally Vipers yet. The Jungle Vipers look great though. I can't wait for the Wave 3 Snake Eyes and Shock Trooper.

Okay I finally browsed some pictures of this line at cooltoyreview and there are some truly cool figures and vehicles coming out in this line. The utter fail is including ROC versions of CC, Destro, and Storm Shadow with the new toys.

If you get the Resolute 5-packs as the definitive "modern" versions of most of the iconic characters and ignore the ROC garbage then POC fleshes it out surprisingly well.

This may be the coolest SE figure ever made. Anyone know when it'll be out?

IMG_0401.JPG

Now that's a badass Low-Light.

IMG_0400.JPG

I think Feb 2011. And the visor/goggle heads were originally supposed to be interchangable heads, but I've heard Hasbro has gotten greedy and changed their minds and will make them variants :gah:

But I told you guys PoC isn't all a PoC :lol

I think Feb 2011. And the visor/goggle heads were originally supposed to be interchangable heads, but I've heard Hasbro has gotten greedy and changed their minds and will make them variants :gah:

But I told you guys PoC isn't all a PoC :lol

Had a good laugh today in TRU. Next time you're in, stop by the ROC stack and see if they have a Mantis:

196454A819B9F369D94D4D6BA169F0CB.jpg

Take a close peek at the Aqua Viper and enjoy a good laugh the recycled Indiana Jones headsculpt. :lol

that se and lowlight are all kinds of awesome. also picked up recondo. he is going to make a great blaine custom.

wow...finally found some of these guys over the weekend. I picked up the PoC Firefly and Alley Viper and Snake eyes. Really aweosme figures for there size.

That low light looks like hes carrying an Intervention :)
Damn I gotta find that jungle viper with the crazy sniping canopy.

Back