Pursuit of Cobra - Hasbro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I didn't think I'd get the whole wave, but I have. The amount of accessories is mindblowing. Its like they saw what Sideshow's Joes were coming with and thought they needed to up their game too.

Actually, that's a thought. I would love it if they released Sideshow versions of these characters in this 3 3/4" scale. That would be cool to have minature versions of the Sideshow figures. I mean these figures are practically there anyway with the accessory load. Might as well just make them in the same deco.

Yeah, I didn't think I'd get the whole wave, but I have. The amount of accessories is mindblowing. Its like they saw what Sideshow's Joes were coming with and thought they needed to up their game too.

Actually, that's a thought. I would love it if they released Sideshow versions of these characters in this 3 3/4" scale. That would be cool to have minature versions of the Sideshow figures. I mean these figures are practically there anyway with the accessory load. Might as well just make them in the same deco.

That's a great idea, I'd buy those in a heartbeat!

I have a feeling I'll be getting the entire wave too.

finally opened the alley viper. what a great figure. comes with a ton of gear as well. couple of quick ones...

075-5.jpg

067-3.jpg

069-1.jpg

068-1.jpg

073-3.jpg

I found all these figures and vehicles at my local Walmart, looks like a great line but, i am focusing on getting more Star Wars/UPC's for multiple mail away Boba Fett's.

Can't wait for Zartan in this line though, he looks really good.

I seriously think they are going for a Predator vibe in this first series - Firefly is the Predator, Duke is Dutch and Spirit is Billy!

Not just Predator, but Aliens as well. Duke even has the pulse rifle, and Destro the smart gun! Then there are all the homages to games, with Duke out now is a pretty obvious homage to Solid Snake and an upcoming Storm Shadow seems to be based on the main character of Ninja Gaiden.

First Spirit's turned into Billy. Now Duke with a CM pulse rifle and Destro with Blain's mini gun. Wow, they out'a ideas or what? :lol

Last edited:
My son picked up Desert Battle Snake Eyes today.

One more time that I am disappointed that such a great figure can't hold his guns well.

Finally found a PoC Cobra H.I.S.S. tank at my TRU the other day. :yess:

I had originally planned to do some sort of windows on it (I know big glass windows on a military vehicle are a no-no, but this is GiJoe, and the HISS tanks have always had them anyway), so I was actually pleased to see that the window panel lines were already molded on the tank’s cockpit. What I didn’t originally plan on was a repaint. I knew the tank wasn’t black (box art looks gray-ish, the pictures on the back are green), but I wasn’t expecting the brown-ish maroon color that the entire body was molded in :eek: . So, I “fixed” that. ;) I think the results are a little more “classic” in appearance.

If I find more (I bought the only 1 my TRU had), I plan to do a black with red-glass one, a red body one, and a PoC windowless style but with full gray/green repaint and possible muddy-ing (like picture on box).

Finally found a PoC Cobra H.I.S.S. tank at my TRU the other day. :yess:

I had originally planned to do some sort of windows on it (I know big glass windows on a military vehicle are a no-no, but this is GiJoe, and the HISS tanks have always had them anyway), so I was actually pleased to see that the window panel lines were already molded on the tank’s cockpit. What I didn’t originally plan on was a repaint. I knew the tank wasn’t black (box art looks gray-ish, the pictures on the back are green), but I wasn’t expecting the brown-ish maroon color that the entire body was molded in :eek: . So, I “fixed” that. ;) I think the results are a little more “classic” in appearance.

If I find more (I bought the only 1 my TRU had), I plan to do a black with red-glass one, a red body one, and a PoC windowless style but with full gray/green repaint and possible muddy-ing (like picture on box).

You can't find a 25th Anny one on ebaY for around the same price that TRU's charging?

Back