Action Figure Pure Arts- Cyberpunk 2077 V (Male) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The car also looks like KITT from Knight Rider. Love the references in this game so far.

Same here, had the special edition on order from day one. Just hope we actually get it in hand sometime soon.

Would still love this but want to see before pulling the trigger.
Hate how majority of brands keep quiet all the time. I understand sometimes it's NDA due to licencing but little bits now and then to show progress or details would go a long ways.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

I just got an email from Best Buy a few days ago, and LE has been pushed back to December 5th...

As for the motorbike, I've never heard of this company (others have said they're pretty good). But, just like you, I'm going to wait until someone reviews it (or if there are additional pics) before I make up my mind about it.

Yeah, heard it's now start of December for 2077 but I've also seen reports that the team is still unhappy at that date.
At this point they'd be so much better off coming out and say give us time, it's getting boring seeing "fans" get angry and act so entitled over the delays.

And yes, due to the bike and figure coming from a unknown in the market, I'd much rather wait for the influencers review on it. No telling the quality, tailoring and features.

Yeah, heard it's now start of December for 2077 but I've also seen reports that the team is still unhappy at that date.
At this point they'd be so much better off coming out and say give us time, it's getting boring seeing "fans" get angry and act so entitled over the delays.

And yes, due to the bike and figure coming from a unknown in the market, I'd much rather wait for the influencers review on it. No telling the quality, tailoring and features.

They made a mistake giving the initial April release date, because no they can't just go back to "coming when it's ready", as shareholders/investors want a release date now.

They made a mistake giving the initial April release date, because no they can't just go back to "coming when it's ready", as shareholders/investors want a release date now.
Exactly. Rather it be lick Rockstar used to be (good) they would make the game and announce it just months before release.

Better to have a stable build close before giving a date.

Exactly. Rather it be lick Rockstar used to be (good) they would make the game and announce it just months before release.

Better to have a stable build close before giving a date.

Its just strange I have never seen a game be delayed after going gold before.

I'm not completely sure but I vaguely remember one site reporting that they wanted to have a good and clean and effective day one patch ?.

with the quality 1/12 figures are having these days, i hope someone considers making these in that scale, especially the bikes. might not be economical in price, but at least in space.

I ordered Male V with Bike. The in hand video I seen on You Tube made both look pretty good. I love the game but I didn't experience as many bugs as others did, not game breaking, just funny bugs. I can't wait for this set.

Did you play the game on PC? I didn't experience most of the bugs on PC, it seems like it was mostly console users.

I didn't play the game, I sometimes watch people play em on youtube. I love the designs, the cyberpunk world. Too bad about the bugs, they made awesome cyberpunk world!

Thanks for the review, Jedha! Can't say I share your enthusiasm though. lol These figures look extremely low grade for something that's licensed, and with a price like that! I think the only part I would buy from that set would be the bike.
Really disappointing. I guess there's still Hot Toy's Johnny figure to look forward to. Just wish they could find a substitute for all that pleather.

Way too expensive for the quality. Those headsculpts look 1/12 scale in detail.

Only going to pick it up if there's a discount as I only really want the bike now.

Last edited:
Yeah these really don’t look all that good, they look decent in some professional lighting but apart from that the quality isn’t even on par with companies like Threezero or Asmus.

The T-shirt on Male V looks too short and rides up a lot too it seems, looks like he’s wearing a crop top half the time.

The bike looks cool though

Back