Action Figure Pure Arts- Cyberpunk 2077 V (Male) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As Luisenigma1 said they confirmed it on Reddit, they also said there are no plans for Witcher figures, they're focusing all their money on advertising their new game and on merchandise for it which makes sense.

The character design will probably be a little different in the final version of the game as well, still got almost 7 months to go and anything can happen in that time.

Tbh I'm not really interested in the V characters simply because I'll likely end up with someone completely different in my game, at least with characters like Geralt or Arthur Morgan, despite being able to customize them to some degree, they have their own face and personality, V on the other hand will really be up to the players to shape both physically and mentally.
That's true but since they are doing the trailer versions it would be cool if they stuck with those look.

That's true but since they are doing the trailer versions it would be cool if they stuck with those look.

They'll probably just change it a little, female V seems to be the most changed when you look at the old gameplay videos and the figure but male V looks pratically the same, we can't really go by the cinematic trailers since they rarely represent what the actual game or characters look like, for example Johnny Silverhand in the cinematic trailer has some major differences when you compare him with the gameplay trailer.

They'll probably just change it a little, female V seems to be the most changed when you look at the old gameplay videos and the figure but male V looks pratically the same, we can't really go by the cinematic trailers since they rarely represent what the actual game or characters look like, for example Johnny Silverhand in the cinematic trailer has some major differences when you compare him with the gameplay trailer.
True but it never stopped other companies from using that formula before. But I'm hoping that he comes with more gear that rifle and his one mantis arm can't be the end of it.

As Luisenigma1 said they confirmed it on Reddit, they also said there are no plans for Witcher figures, they're focusing all their money on advertising their new game and on merchandise for it which makes sense.

The character design will probably be a little different in the final version of the game as well, still got almost 7 months to go and anything can happen in that time.

Tbh I'm not really interested in the V characters simply because I'll likely end up with someone completely different in my game, at least with characters like Geralt or Arthur Morgan, despite being able to customize them to some degree, they have their own face and personality, V on the other hand will really be up to the players to shape both physically and mentally.

really hope so. i wonder why even Western AAA titles, always have such a generic look on their main characters...

So (perhaps rhetorically speaking) what's up with Sideshow's license? Or even Dark Horse's? I mean it's from the horse's mouth so that's where it stops...but I have a hard time connecting the fact that we've had license announcements, a resurgence in interest because of the show, and a "newly" found desire for merch just because of 2077.

...and here I am still waiting for a company to make a 1/6 Adam Jensen from Deus Ex :impatient:

So with the male version, all we are getting is the blade arm? I mean, I'll still buy it but I was hoping we would get some guns or something

Hmm very interesed in the female V with bike.

Would be cool if they did the car too.

To be honest though these look a little bootleg/unlicensed. Never seen a figure from these guys before.

New photos of the bike for anyone interested.
OdBG1gw.jpg
a8ghFOf.jpg
GpRsBfE.jpg
QPUWpzb.jpg

So I just pre-ordered the female version of this with the bike, not sure if I'll regret it or not as this seems to be the first 1/6 that PureArts seem to have released. But, that bike is too nice to pass on for now especially with the diecast pieces.

Apparently, their Altair Animus statue won 2019 Best Gaming Statue so that's a good sign. I doubt a company like Ubisoft would license just anyone.

They also did the collector's edition statue & items for Assassins Creed Origins, and they are also in partnership with Sideshow so hopefully, this will turn out great.

Any more updates on this ?.
My pre order in the UK is saying December this year. At this point with no info on it can we assume that's a placeholder still ?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

I've got the Limited Edition version of this game (with the statue) on pre-order with Best Buy, but I have to say, this looks a lot cooler. It definitely looks like Kaneda's bike from Akira, although I'd prefer Kaneda's bike to this :lol.

I've got the Limited Edition version of this game (with the statue) on pre-order with Best Buy, but I have to say, this looks a lot cooler. It definitely looks like Kaneda's bike from Akira, although I'd prefer Kaneda's bike to this [emoji38].
Same here, had the special edition on order from day one. Just hope we actually get it in hand sometime soon.

Would still love this but want to see before pulling the trigger.
Hate how majority of brands keep quiet all the time. I understand sometimes it's NDA due to licencing but little bits now and then to show progress or details would go a long ways.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Back