Pure Arts - Assassins Creed Valhalla - Eivor 1/6 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out of the box the DamToys figures do look rough. But, I was able to get my hoods to looks pretty great with steam ironing and redressing the figures, then some water treatment with lots of tweezer work and patience.

I wish you all the best with this one. I hope that PureArts can become a competitor in the 1/6 scale market (since they seem to obtain great licenses). However, after their incredibly overpriced and underwhelming V figure I received recently, I will be passing on their figures.

I am surprised the AC line is continued by PureArts now. And that they would go for male Eivor/Havi after all the stink some people brought up with the Alexios figure lol.
Did comment to Purearts that they should add more stuff if they wanna keep it at that price since it's too much price for too little things.

Also is the Maestro/Brotherhood Ezio cursed or something to never have a 1/6 figure? DamToys skipped straight to Mentor/Revelations lol.

I saw lot of comments ppl being upset about a male figure, while I'm not a fan of these games, I think their female characters don't look right. Eivor statue came with female and male headsculpts while they shared the same body, which is super weird to me. Last time I checked female and male bodies are different. I wish Ubisoft just created one character, female or male, don't need both genders as optional, it loses personality and fandom will always be conflicted. I can't imagine optional male Lara Croft or female Geralt of Rivia.

I saw lot of comments ppl being upset about a male figure, while I'm not a fan of these games, I think their female characters don't look right. Eivor statue came with female and male headsculpts while they shared the same body, which is super weird to me. Last time I checked female and male bodies are different. I wish Ubisoft just created one character, female or male, don't need both genders as optional, it loses personality and fandom will always be conflicted. I can't imagine optional male Lara Croft or female Geralt of Rivia.
as someone who played games with choosable protags and the AC series with the canon characters of various genders, Ubisoft's decision to make AC have choosable protags and have only one of them canon is weird, especially when they keep advertising the games with the non-canon one. ironically enough the so-called canon female character doesn't suit the worldbuilding they done and the male characters is the preferred choice for a majority of players.
a lot are suggesting alternate heads for this figure like the statue. for Eivor the statue having swappable heads is not such a big issue since the costume design is bulky enough to hide their figure and can pass as either one. that wouldn't work with the 1/6 figure since the clothes are removable and the base body would be gendered lol.

as someone who played games with choosable protags and the AC series with the canon characters of various genders, Ubisoft's decision to make AC have choosable protags and have only one of them canon is weird, especially when they keep advertising the games with the non-canon one. ironically enough the so-called canon female character doesn't suit the worldbuilding they done and the male characters is the preferred choice for a majority of players.
a lot are suggesting alternate heads for this figure like the statue. for Eivor the statue having swappable heads is not such a big issue since the costume design is bulky enough to hide their figure and can pass as either one. that wouldn't work with the 1/6 figure since the clothes are removable and the base body would be gendered lol.
Agreed, 1/6 figures are totally different game... imagine if body has tattoos inside lol ( I wish) They can just make another female figure and let the customers choose. I have played Odyssey with Alexios and haven't even thought I'd choose Kassandra lol I'm conflicted with myself about Alexios figure, I like him but don't love him... not a fan of sculpted details when it should be fabric instead, while Eivor doesn't look 100% perfect I think he is crafted better. I love when companies use different fabrics with outfit, makes them more real.

Agreed, 1/6 figures are totally different game... imagine if body has tattoos inside lol ( I wish) They can just make another female figure and let the customers choose. I have played Odyssey with Alexios and haven't even thought I'd choose Kassandra lol I'm conflicted with myself about Alexios figure, I like him but don't love him... not a fan of sculpted details when it should be fabric instead, while Eivor doesn't look 100% perfect I think he is crafted better. I love when companies use different fabrics with outfit, makes them more real.
Agree a whole new figure for the female character would be awesome. That way people can choose (again) who they want.
I po-ed Alexios as I do like the guy and the figure doesn't look too bad. Yeah maybe some parts should be fabric but it being sculpted in plastic keep the shape and details that can't be replicated with fabric (i.e the bulky hood). My worry is that it loses the flexibility of fabric material making it a museum pose piece.
Gonna order Eivor too as soon as it's available from my local toy shop. International shipping and taxes combined would murder me.

POed too. Always wanted some good looking Viking.
Well, the best looking Vikings will definitely be those
6D63D434-A95A-48AF-844E-93B37CA4B258.jpeg

Attachments

• 6F7B8D46-A48E-48AD-B072-EB0BA15EE882.jpeg
    6F7B8D46-A48E-48AD-B072-EB0BA15EE882.jpeg
    117.7 KB · Views: 39
  • FF8EC9CB-6973-416F-8B9A-4215C5000DE5.jpeg
    FF8EC9CB-6973-416F-8B9A-4215C5000DE5.jpeg
    146.6 KB · Views: 33
Well, the best looking Vikings will definitely be thoseView attachment 567163
Maybe these are more historically accurate and beautiful indeed, but I like more ''superhero style/fancy '' appearances lol so I truly love Eivor's design,with embroidery and tiny details.

Still sad there isn't any Ragnar... I know there is some sculpt floating on ebay but it looks horrible.

I'm a bit tempted to get this. I hope it turns out really good because this has to be a good release otherwise it will suck not to have a decent Eivor figure.

Couldn't get though the slog of a game that is AC Valhalla, but I have always appreciated the design for Eivior. From what I understand everything is just narratively parallel to the brotherhood, yet again. In an Assassin's Creed game. Which makes no sense; just feels pointless to pursue 100+ hours of a game where the namesake isn't even the focus.

I'll watch to see what people do with the final release though. If the right mods dictate it, then I might play along.

Couldn't get though the slog of a game that is AC Valhalla, but I have always appreciated the design for Eivior. From what I understand everything is just narratively parallel to the brotherhood, yet again. In an Assassin's Creed game. Which makes no sense; just feels pointless to pursue 100+ hours of a game where the namesake isn't even the focus.

I'll watch to see what people do with the final release though. If the right mods dictate it, then I might play along.
Origins, Odyssey and Valhalla just aren’t AC to me. They have the name but none of what made the previous games great.

Origins was fine but would have been better if we played as Aya as originally intended since she was the actual first Assassin. Would have made much more sense for that story to be told in full.

Odyssey was a beautiful world, truly, the colors and cities were bright and vibrant. Kassandra was a cool protagonist with a good personality but the story just sucked all the way through.

Valhalla completely killed my love for the franchise. Absolute slog, I agree. Didn’t finish and won’t.

Origins was fine but would have been better if we played as Aya as originally intended since she was the actual first Assassin. Would have made much more sense for that story to be told in full.

Odyssey was a beautiful world, truly, the colors and cities were bright and vibrant. Kassandra was a cool protagonist with a good personality but the story just sucked all the way through.

Valhalla completely killed my love for the franchise. Absolute slog, I agree. Didn’t finish and won’t.
:goodpost:

This is a great sum of my thoughts for the recent games as well

Damn, I hadn't heard. I knew Adewale was a long shot anyway but I had a thread of hope
I never forgave them for screwing up Edward Kenway with their weird combination of his face from the cinematic hype trailer, hair style from in-game, hair color from nowhere at all, for an overall finish of looking like nothing from anywhere. And their Facebook page was flooded with comments from people telling them all that and they just ignored all of it and released it anyway.
I'd still be up for an actual Edward figure as well as Adewale.

Not entirely related to this figure, but I managed to track down an Altair figure at a relatively decent price and now its en route. I really liked what Damtoys did with the license and will miss them. I have Bayek, Ezio (AC2), Ezio (ACR), and now Altair! He was the gaping hole in my collection. So I'm pretty good on Assassins unless I ever see a Connor figure for a good price.

Back