Pure Arts - Assassins Creed Valhalla - Eivor 1/6 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisstbh

Thrawnald McDonald
Reaction score
1F6EBE07-081A-4A93-900C-8F50F40B1E96.jpeg
5B809527-8F3A-40C5-8AE3-A42584BFE531.jpeg
21449D34-7BCE-4A14-83D5-7918A936B0B1.jpeg
636E1291-1D4F-4741-84DC-01540FAC4AF4.jpeg
AF735E53-EAE3-4950-8304-DA103B88B90C.jpeg
BD1B4A2A-1435-4D20-816F-C63A912B798E.jpeg
09F5244E-0DA8-49C0-A091-8FC41C5C3D9E.jpeg
0E373C3B-42FD-4BF5-994E-E4C40D46A215.jpeg
C5753693-C0FF-478B-A7C5-0131B8F99991.jpeg
1FEFA654-E75C-470B-A1CE-DDAA20FC4D48.jpeg
BD847A4F-8CC2-40A8-A6C2-4A1091B1E4A8.jpeg

Since when does PureArts do 1/6 figures? I thought they just did statues?

Looks really good though. I have no interest in Eivor but I’d be curious if they’d do more Assassin’s Creed figures. Outside of the hoods Damtoys did a good job with the line.

Looks like a Mezco 1/12 scale figure. They gave the figure some freaky monkey arms. Just like their Cyberpunk figures, it looks super rough.

Like what are these proportions? :google And I think they're charging $260 for this? :lol Such a shame that DamToys lost their license. Never getting a good Brotherhood Ezio I guess.

nmQ6rKx.png

28564920972_dd56d0297f_b.jpg

Since when does PureArts do 1/6 figures? I thought they just did statues?

Looks really good though. I have no interest in Eivor but I’d be curious if they’d do more Assassin’s Creed figures. Outside of the hoods Damtoys did a good job with the line.
They’ve done a good few now. Rainbow Six Siege, Cyberpunk 2077, Skyrim, Ghost Recon, etc.

Looks like a Mezco 1/12 scale figure. They gave the figure some freaky monkey arms. Just like their Cyberpunk figures, it looks super rough.

Like what are these proportions? :google And I think they're charging $260 for this? :lol Such a shame that DamToys lost their license. Never getting a good Brotherhood Ezio I guess.

nmQ6rKx.png

28564920972_dd56d0297f_b.jpg
Wukong figure lol

That looks awful! Sucks that DamToys lost the license. Was really hoping for a Brotherhood Ezio before the line ended. Also glad I don't want this character otherwise I would be even more upset that this is what we're getting. As @Hologram AI said, that looks like a Mezco figure

Dam really lost the license? Why? I didn't buy any figures since I stopped caring about AC years back, but I was sort of rooting for an Arno. They were very well received AFAIR. What happened? Well, maybe they can go after some other VG IP now, like maybe Mass Effect...

But man, these prices are crazy. 260$ for this thing? What are they smoking? It looks "cool" but in a ~140$ "not quite high end but fun dolly if it tickles your fancy" way.

Dam really lost the license? Why? I didn't buy any figures since I stopped caring about AC years back, but I was sort of rooting for an Arno. They were very well received AFAIR. What happened? Well, maybe they can go after some other VG IP now, like maybe Mass Effect...

But man, these prices are crazy. 260$ for this thing? What are they smoking? It looks "cool" but in a ~140$ "not quite high end but fun dolly if it tickles your fancy" way.
Yea and the DamToys AC figures go for pretty decent amounts on the aftermarket except AC2 Ezio who stays around retail. But you can't even find a Shay Cormac anywhere. I might have to get Alexios just cause now. I was waiting/hoping they're make a Kassandra since I believe she's considered to be canon but I guess that's not happening.

Yea and the DamToys AC figures go for pretty decent amounts on the aftermarket except AC2 Ezio who stays around retail. But you can't even find a Shay Cormac anywhere. I might have to get Alexios just cause now. I was waiting/hoping they're make a Kassandra since I believe she's considered to be canon but I guess that's not happening.
Yeah, it surprised me too how quickly they jumped to the double price point. Maybe because of the regional exclusivity thing? Still, this is a perplexing decision to take away the license from them.

Tbh the Damtoys figures weren’t that great either, they could never nail the hood which for me is the most important part of these figures. It took me so long to get rid of my Ezio.

I don't own any, but they looked pretty good to me. Granted, I didn't much keep tabs beyond looking at the promo pictures. I figured with how well their Godfather figure was received, same went for their AC offerings.

I don't own any, but they looked pretty good to me. Granted, I didn't much keep tabs beyond looking at the promo pictures. I figured with how well their Godfather figure was received, same went for their AC offerings.
They basically looked nothing like the promo pictures. Even after a ton of futzing you just can’t get the hoods looking good. It’s a shame because the rest of the outfits were fantastic aside from the most important aspect.

They basically looked nothing like the promo pictures. Even after a ton of futzing you just can’t get the hoods looking good. It’s a shame because the rest of the outfits were fantastic aside from the most important aspect.
Oh, that's quite the bummer then. Hoods are weird to get right though. I'm curious to see how HT will pull off their Moon Knight, as even the tv costume itself's hood looks too puffy and off at certain photos.

Yeah when I said this looks good I figured around $200. Not $260.

I would get a Kassandra if they make one, I did genuinely like her even if I didn’t like her game. Outside of that I’ve always wanted the Frye twins but not at over $500 for them.

I’m huge on Viking mythos but this just looks trash. PureArts should just stick to statues and leave the 1/6 AC with Damtoys. I hope somewhere along the lines they would continue making the rest of 1/6 AC under VTS banner.

He is such a handsome character... wasted opportunity to make an awesome figure, while I'm not a fan of the game,I'd love to have a good looking Viking figure as I'm a huge fan of the show and they never did Ragnar or Lagertha...

I dunno damtoys ezio grew on me. Maybe it's because I've had the HT version for so long I'm just happy to see an upgrade. This purearts doesn't even look close to damtoys in quality to me. The proportions are all whack.

20211101_213015.jpg

Picture from Ubisoft's website, here he looks way better, sctulp looks more detailed as well, eyes have no paint around, so what is a truth. I still preordered, love anything Vikings and there is no much merchandise available in 1/6 department.
2022-03-12 (2).png

Back