Pure Arts - Assassins Creed Valhalla - Eivor 1/6 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe these are more historically accurate and beautiful indeed, but I like more ''superhero style/fancy '' appearances lol so I truly love Eivor's design,with embroidery and tiny details.

Still sad there isn't any Ragnar... I know there is some sculpt floating on ebay but it looks horrible.
I love the Vikings universe too and the vikings series with Ragnar Lothbrok, Lagherta, Rollo, Floki.
Their outfits are gorgeous.
I'm sad to have seen while researching figures from the series, I came across an amazing Ragnar 1/6 figure !
But unfortunately it could never be produced because the company went bankrupt ☹️
Look at this image :

78B8691A-91EC-4B7E-A83C-3A150C815F78.jpeg

I hope that a studio will get the license for the series because I really want these vikings there. At least Ragnar and Lagherta 🙏

I love the Vikings universe too and the vikings series with Ragnar Lothbrok, Lagherta, Rollo, Floki.
Their outfits are gorgeous.
I'm sad to have seen while researching figures from the series, I came across an amazing Ragnar 1/6 figure !
But unfortunately it could never be produced because the company went bankrupt ☹️
Look at this image :

View attachment 582380

I hope that a studio will get the license for the series because I really want these vikings there. At least Ragnar and Lagherta 🙏
I know... this prototype was so beautiful sad it was never produced... They haven't produced most of the figures from that display, I remember there is Owen from Jurassic World behind... I truly hope someone makes figures form the Vikings series,at least Lagertha and Ragnar!!! Would buy in a heartbeat!

I would love someone like Threezero to make Vikings figures. Sad that the only sure things to get merchandise now have to either be in a batsuit or iron armor.

It dates from 2016/2017.
I don't understand why no one took over the license. Because it is sure to sell.
Vikings have been in fashion for years.
The only ones would be the 3 vikings from COO Model but I'm not a fan of the design.
My favorite outfits are from the Vikings series.
Ragnar and Lagherta are so iconic 🤩

Tbh the Damtoys figures weren’t that great either, they could never nail the hood which for me is the most important part of these figures. It took me so long to get rid of my Ezio.
Check my insta @isaakustoms and see how the hoods are good

Not entirely related to this figure, but I managed to track down an Altair figure at a relatively decent price and now its en route. I really liked what Damtoys did with the license and will miss them. I have Bayek, Ezio (AC2), Ezio (ACR), and now Altair! He was the gaping hole in my collection. So I'm pretty good on Assassins unless I ever see a Connor figure for a good price.
Ezios are amazing figs, i fixed their hoods and look awesome now

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-24-01-30-00-614_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-24-01-30-00-614_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2022-10-24-01-29-45-652_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-24-01-29-45-652_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Shocked at how close to the prototype this is, the tunic and chain mail particularly look better than I’d have imagined. Accessories look quite a bit improved since their Dragonborn’s, too. But… all the fluff around the shoulders and zero padding in those scrawny legs completely ruins any sense of proportion. Either way, this seems like a huge improvement compared to their past releases.

At this point I’d probably only be interested if they did Evie Frye or Brotherhood Ezio. The Damtoys versions of the other characters are certainly good enough for me. Just not into the franchise enough to invest in a new character outside of Evie at this point.

nice figure but I cancelled. Don't feel any emotional connection

Pretty surprised at how good it looks. I still haven't played the game yet. I have it and all the DLCs just haven't had time to devote to playing it. Needs a bit more weathering. some major futzing and maybe a body swap, but overall, much better looking than the proto

At this point I’d probably only be interested if they did Evie Frye or Brotherhood Ezio. The Damtoys versions of the other characters are certainly good enough for me. Just not into the franchise enough to invest in a new character outside of Evie at this point.
Yea, I'd take those two as well. I didn't really care for AC Syndicate as a whole, but I did like playing as Evie. Brotherhood Ezio is definitely much needed. Hopefully they haven't done him yet simply to try to get him right. Would also like an Odyssey Kassandra.

Victorian era aesthetics are everything, I'm shocked Syndicate wasn't more popular than it was. But Jacob in the Outdoorsman outfit tops my list for any AC figs.

Surprised Eivor looks good. I think Pure Arts just need to make a better photos on their promotional pictures. Their poses are bad and the photos did not help. Same case with their Desmond. And the price is just ridiculous.

Back