Psyberian Tiger's Collection Alien,Predator,Star Wars LOTR & Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Windstone Editions: Hatching Dragon
egg1.jpg
egg4.jpg
egg3.jpg
egg2.jpg

Geez we have the same collection. I have a tonne of these windstones. I like the gargoyles the most. This is the first time on this forum that I've seem someone else with a windstone.

Congrats on the Pred skull and Belrog. Such an under rated bust.

Hey! I see you have the predator plasma canon. Can you tell me where/how you switch out the batteries? I for the life of me can't find where.

Thanks again Fremen! Love the Balrog bust... could not agree more on it being under rated!

As for the battery in the plasma cannon... One side of the circular portion is held on by a magnet. I forget if it's the left or right? It's the area that connects the handle to the barrel. You will need to use your fingernail or as your profile pic may suggest a toenail ;p or something else to pry it off. Once you get it off you will be like "duh!" After that you can't miss the lil plastic battery compartment, but I must warn you it's very fragile & prone to breaking! I know this because I broke mine :( Luckily Sideshow sent me a new one, but just a heads up! Good luck! let me know if that helped! :)

Last edited:
Geez we have the same collection. I have a tonne of these windstones. I like the gargoyles the most. This is the first time on this forum that I've seem someone else with a windstone.

Yeah, love these things! This was my first statue EVER! My sister bought it for me years ago & it will always remain in my collection! She always makes fun of my statue/collectible "addiction"... I never actually thought about it, but she may very well be the catalyst that started it all :lol

an EPIC collection!! i would kill for your predator props. the AVP dagger, AVPR plasma cannon,P2 spear are really cool!!

Back