PS3 advice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey...I said ^^^^ but nothing compared to dudes that owned the system (Kit, badmoon etc)

If these guys talk sh@t about it then you can't blame my cynicism

:confused::confused:

I don't remember talking a bunch of crap about the PS3. I remember defending the 360 and saying the 360 is much more user friendly.

The issues I had with the PS3 were that the headset sucked and didn't work properly when trying to game. The volume was very low on it and every time I turned it back on I kept having to go in on the system and turn it up because it kept resetting.

I have said many times that I like my PS3, but I like the 360 a lot more.

Last edited:
:confused::confused:

I don't remember talking a bunch of crap about the PS3. I remember defending the 360 and saying the 360 is much more user friendly.

The issues I had with the 360 were that the headset sucked and didn't work properly when trying to game. The volume was very low on it and every time I turned it back on I kept having to go in on the system and turn it up because it kept resetting.

I have said many times that I like my PS3, but I like the 360 a lot more.

you said you have a blu ray player not a console :D

you said you have a blu ray player not a console :D

Yeah I joke a lot about it, but I just like the 360 more so I buy my games for that console. The PS3 is a great system, but I just like my 360 much more.

I've had my PS3 for over a year and have yet to play any MP games with it. :lol I mainly use mine for single player games that are exclusive to the PS3 and watching movies. As far as visuals go, I will say that the PS3 is superior.

I've had my PS3 for over a year and have yet to play any MP games with it. :lol I mainly use mine for single player games that are exclusive to the PS3 and watching movies. As far as visuals go, I will say that the PS3 is superior.

From what I have seen I'd say they are about equal. I have not really seen any major diff between the two as far as the graphics go, but I have only owned 1 game for it and played a few on demos in the stores.

From what I have seen I'd say they are about equal. I have not really seen any major diff between the two as far as the graphics go, but I have only owned 1 game for it and played a few on demos in the stores.

Drake's Fortune and Heavenly Sword were damn impressive - the detail and clarity were more noticeable to me than any 360 game I can think of. Games that play on both consoles I don't notice any difference (like Assassin's Creed, GTA4)...but those that are exclusive to the PS3 seem more detailed.... Maybe I'm seeing things. :lol

Drake's Fortune and Heavenly Sword were damn impressive - the detail and clarity were more noticeable to me than any 360 game I can think of. Games that play on both consoles I don't notice any difference (like Assassin's Creed, GTA4)...but those that are exclusive to the PS3 seem more detailed.... Maybe I'm seeing things. :lol

I've never played those 2 games so you could be right. I really should try more games for my PS3. I just generally look for good MP games now and I never use the PS3 for MP.

Yeah, KZ2 is definitely a buy.

To start off with, get Drakes, Resistance, and MGS4.

Will you be buying the new SF game for PS3 then? If so, let me know, and i'll do the same.

nah, probably 360 as most of the brotherhood have 360's & it is the most reliable network for multiplayer

Back