Prometheus Sequel (ALIEN: Covenant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldn't watch that dude. Too spaz. Are his reviews for children of 7-10?

And Gracie... I feel like I'm taking a meeting. I just kept thinking how much would fit in her mouth.

Yeah, that's one thing, this movie future always has not-so-hot girls... when you just know the future will have the most beyond-hot girls. Think about what was laughed at 30 years ago and look at girls now. Now think about the cliché female body people laugh about now, and in thirty years everyone will have that Barbie body (once you can genetically alter yourself).

Ayesha from GOTG2 is much closer to the truth. I just know it.

Disclaimer: I live in LA so your experience may vary

Yeah, that's one thing, this movie future always has not-so-hot girls... when you just know the future will have the most beyond-hot girls. Think about what was laughed at 30 years ago and look at girls now. Now think about the cliché female body people laugh about now, and in thirty years everyone will have that Barbie body (once you can genetically alter yourself).

Ayesha from GOTG2 is much closer to the truth. I just know it.

Disclaimer: I live in LA so your experience may vary

if you wanted to make it realistic then everyone would have to look mixed

tumblr_mxt158YYS21roqv59o1_500.png

no whiteys allowed

Yeah, I hate the hyperactive crap with the cuts every .5 seconds.

The girl's review has me reasonably enthused though....as does that last one crows posted. People are actually liking this film.

Last edited:
From what I'm seeing on this the reviews are generally quite positive. I'm hoping to catch it in IMAX next weekend. I'll have to try and watch Prometheus first again, I'm still confused by half of that movie lol.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

And Gracie... I feel like I'm taking a meeting. I just kept thinking how much would fit in her mouth.

I made it :39 with Jeremy's video before I had to turn it off. Way too spaz. The other reviews were typical I'd say.

Hoping to see this is IMAX Friday as it hits the UK early. :yess:

Then I'll spoil the movie for everyone by revealing the total amount of times each character blinked. :lecture

:lol

I made it :39 with Jeremy's video before I had to turn it off. Way too spaz. The other reviews were typical I'd say.

Dont be mean guys, jeez lol. hes a member here, he never posts but hes a huge hot toys fan... and he comes here to check figure news and stuff

His style is what made him the number one critic on youtube :dunno his style is what made him the most watched

Back