Problems Arising with DROM Ringwraith on Steed PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It looks like many people are starting to have issues with their DROM over time from weight or how the mounts are made. There is also some discrepancy about some having 1 or 2 pegs causing a lean to develop over time. A new picture was also just posted showing cracked legs. What can be done about this SS? I got mine not long ago and it is not yet displayed, but it has me concerned if we are already seeing problems as this has not even been out that long.

After reading a couple of posts from fellow collectors, I checked mine and saw that mine as well started to crack at the same spot as the others. I would like to know what SS will do for their customers who bought this with their hard earned cash for something defective.

This is awful news. This was a must own for me, but I'm scared to pay that kind of money for a statue that starts to crack in less than a year.

Maybe the same will happens with the Conan with the Ape,only 1 peg on a very heavy statue and its leaning forward.

Probably SS will say "Hey son after 30 days you're on your own.Next...:wave

Last edited:
Back