Priority Pre Order IS A JOKE. EXPLANATION:

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES I know I lost patience with the system (I did say)
OK, how am I a spoiled brat? I am on a less than average wage, and Daddy is dead, mummy is dead, sister is dead. Couldn't have got it bought for me, I had nothing for inheritance, as it was all owned by the government. I am going deaf, I am going blind also. AND YET STILL NO EXTRA MONEY COMING IN. I still don't want sympathy, just for you lot to realize even though I have more than most of you, I actually have a LOT LESS than most of you. If anyone thinks that is a lie........well God help you.

Fail.............

But you weren't really willing to give it all up... :dunno

And its intention. :monkey3

I'm one of the SSF "BAD" members, guess I deserve a spanking. AdoptedScot would you like to do the honors? :naughty

Without clarity of what your way is, I consider that somekind of threat. Your reputation, ha...probably no one here even knows your real name.

MY WAY is insulting you back. If you dish it out, expect the same in return. As for my name - you are right - makes no difference to no-one.

RESIN, please refrain from saying you will not 'go down without a fight' or you will deal with it your way etc. These could be construed as threats and are not taken lightly on this Forum.
You started these threads and opened the door for people to respond to your actions.

That does not mean however that people can attack the OP with insulting remarks.
x :peace

I'm sorry Resin. I just didn't agree with you at all. I don't care if you have a $100,000 Sideshow collection or a $10 Sideshow collection. What makes you great enough to think that you are due Exclusives/Non Exclusives with all things considered equal with Priority Preorders. It's first come, first served regardless of how big or how small your collection is. If you miss out, jump on a wait list. There were times that I couldn't make it to a computer to order something and I've had to jump on a wait list. There were times I really wanted something from PPO but completely missed out.

I just don't understand either thread including your explanation. I understand the first thread was typed in the heat of the moment, but there are times when you need to step back and take things in perspective. OK you missed out on a PPO. What are the next steps you can take to avoid in having that happen again. Throwing a childish tantrum on this board and insulting the freaks here is like wrestling with pigs in mud. Sooner or later, you are going to realize they like it. And all of this over a collectible that you (yourself) missed out on? Think about it. You stand up on your soapbox and complain that Sideshow has done you wrong because you couldn't get a PPO. Do you realize how stupid that sounds? Then you go off and create a fake thread with a false intent of selling all of your collectibles to prove a point? I'm just saying take the high road and figure out alternatives. There are better things to do than create a stir on a forum and whine like 4 year old when you don't get what you want.

I'm one of the SSF "BAD" members, guess I deserve a spanking. AdoptedScot would you like to do the honors? :naughty
With pleasure sweetie :zzwhip :naughty :lol
x

MY WAY is insulting you back. If you dish it out, expect the same in return. As for my name - you are right - makes no difference to no-one.
...and therein lies a problem.
Please, you started this thread, be adult enough to know it was a mistake and walk away from it.
The above bolded portion is childish and will do nothing to cease this nonsense. I can understand being annoyed at missing a PPO, just leave it at that and carry on collecting.

Well I think this thread has served no purpose. Sure we all want to vent at times when we miss out on something we really wanted...it's the nature of this beast.

Resin1, I don't know you at all, but I do think you went about this the wrong way if what you truly wanted were responses that were sympathetic and understanding to your frustration. Starting a fake for sale thread makes it too easy for people to see this as nothing more than you wanting attention.

I imagine this thread will be getting locked as soon as a mod with powers in this area logs on.

RESIN, please refrain from saying you will not 'go down without a fight' or you will deal with it your way etc. These could be construed as threats and are not taken lightly on this Forum.
You started these threads and opened the door for people to respond to your actions.

That does not mean however that people can attack the OP with insulting remarks.

With respect, I am basically going to respond by how nasty they are being. If these people deal it to me, I must do the same, unless a moderator steps in. I do expect people to respond, but professionally and constructively. Some of these guys are just down right nasty.

I guess if you wanted an intelligent discussion you could have started out but explaining what it was about the ordering process that was handled incorrectly and what can be done to improve it. The only thing I got from the thread was you missed getting a piece during the PPO and you were really mad because you believe you believed you deserved one because you have spent a lot of money buying their product in the past. What are the isses?

1. Do you believe the ES was too low and they should be higher?
2. Do you believe it was SS hardware that cause you to miss out?
3. Do you believe SS should have not used the PPO system instead?
4. Do you believe that flippers are causing you to miss out and they should not be allowed to participate?

I would say yes to 1, don't know for 2, no for 3 and yes for 4. 4 is obvious, because EXs are limited to 1 per customer. Yet despite this fact, there are some here who gloat about the fact that they have 2 or more on order(and obviously don't care about fairness, not to mention the Golden Rule)Yes, every action that violates the Golden Rule is wrong.

where was your professionalism and constructivity? i didn't see it.

moving on. I like the PPO system in itself. the issue for me is whether SSC truly needs to make items as limited as they seem to think. personally I think they should either make the # announcement up front or give a window for how long the ex will be available and however many buy during that time, thats the limit.

I am not a fan of the TBD thing they do.

I'm sorry Resin. I just didn't agree with you at all. I don't care if you have a $100,000 Sideshow collection or a $10 Sideshow collection. What makes you great enough to think that you are due Exclusives/Non Exclusives with all things considered equal with Priority Preorders. It's first come, first served regardless of how big or how small your collection is. If you miss out, jump on a wait list. There were times that I couldn't make it to a computer to order something and I've had to jump on a wait list. There were times I really wanted something from PPO but completely missed out.

I just don't understand either thread including your explanation. I understand the first thread was typed in the heat of the moment, but there are times when you need to step back and take things in perspective. OK you missed out on a PPO. What are the next steps you can take to avoid in having that happen again. Throwing a childish tantrum on this board and insulting the freaks here is like wrestling with pigs in mud. Sooner or later, you are going to realize they like it. And all of this over a collectible that you (yourself) missed out on? Think about it. You stand up on your soapbox and complain that Sideshow has done you wrong because you couldn't get a PPO. Do you realize how stupid that sounds? Then you go off and create a fake thread with a false intent of selling all of your collectibles to prove a point? I'm just saying take the high road and figure out alternatives. There are better things to do than create a stir on a forum and whine like 4 year old when you don't get what you want.
I take my hat off to you. I agree with most of this. THIS IS A PROFESSIONAL RESPONSE. Thankyou

where was your professionalism and constructivity? i didn't see it.

moving on. I like the PPO system in itself. the issue for me is whether SSC truly needs to make items as limited as they seem to think. personally I think they should either make the # announcement up front or give a window for how long the ex will be available and however many buy during that time, thats the limit.

I am not a fan of the TBD thing they do.

WE HAVE A WINNER! Took a while though.

Thread needs to be locked to stop the Failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back