Priority Pre Order IS A JOKE. EXPLANATION:

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RESIN1

Super Freak
Reaction score
As I lost out on the PPO again, I was a bit pi???d off, but aren't we all? I wanted an answer. I could have asked the simple question about PPO'S, but I felt I needed a catalyst to get a bigger reaction. (a reason for selling my entire collection for an insane price) By acting angry, desperate and throwing my toys out of the cot, was another way to expose the freaks who constantly annoy others by answering threads with information that just doesn't belong.
Not only did I get a great response to the question, but also separating the good, bad and the ugly. From the freaks who are genuinely understanding, the sympathetic, the vultures who are blinded by greed, the freaks who like to kick you when you're down and for those who are neutral. Thankyou to the ones who answered the question professionally by the way.
I now understand, even on a forum like this, where we are all supposed to be "family", I can't help but thinking some don't deserve to be here. I just had the balls to go that much more, to provoke an answer and to possibly ruin my reputation in the process. With all said, I apologize to Sideshow specifically, for some of the comments I made, but this was my message, that I hope gets through. As for my collection, it has been 10 years in the making, still can't wait for my next delivery. I will never stop collecting and for my fellow freaks who actually care THANKYOU. SIDESHOW RULES EVERY SINGLE DAY :banana

As I lost out on the PPO again, I was a bit pi???d off, but aren't we all? I wanted an answer. I could have asked the simple question about PPO'S, but I felt I needed a catalyst to get a bigger reaction. (a reason for selling my entire collection for an insane price) By acting angry, desperate and throwing my toys out of the cot, was another way to expose the freaks who constantly annoy others by answering threads with information that just doesn't belong.
Not only did I get a great response to the question, but also separating the good, bad and the ugly. From the freaks who are genuinely understanding, the sympathetic, the vultures who are blinded by greed, the freaks who like to kick you when you're down and for those who are neutral. Thankyou to the ones who answered the question professionally by the way.
I now understand, even on a forum like this, where we are all supposed to be "family", I can't help but thinking some don't deserve to be here. I just had the balls to go that much more, to provoke an answer and to possibly ruin my reputation in the process. With all said, I apologize to Sideshow specifically, for some of the comments I made, but this was my message, that I hope gets through. As for my collection, it has been 10 years in the making, still can't wait for my next delivery. I will never stop collecting and for my fellow freaks who actually care THANKYOU. SIDESHOW RULES EVERY SINGLE DAY :banana

first...yeah right...you've calmed down and are now embarrassed by your reaction, instead of admitting, you cook up this BS :lol

in reference to the bold text...who are you to pass judgement on others, some of the 'vultures' as you call them were probably looking for a deal as we all wanna pay as little in collecting as possible....doesn't mean they are less of a collector

ps. and if they're not deserving vultures then I might add 'attention whore' to you as well

this shoulda went in yestersday's thread :lol

ps. and if they're not deserving vultures then I might add 'attention whore' to you as well

this shoulda went in yestersday's thread :lol

So this response defines you as "THE UGLY". Simple. Everyone else who reads this will know what category you are in. I planned the response, or did you NOT read the question.

So this response defines you as "THE UGLY". Simple. Everyone else who reads this will know what category you are in. I planned the response, or did you NOT read the question.

of course you planned it ;) :lol

genius in his own mind i think :lol

bottom line is he had a hissy fit and has had time to calm down and make up an excuse to make him righteous :lol
This is EXACTLY what I am talking about. YOU need moderating. You might have to look that one up.:rotfl

guys ,have you gone mad??:banghead:banghead:bangheadi did not understand what happened here..please explain..

guys,i am in need of some attention...explain what happens damned!:mad::mad:

just for the record .." I Don't Care " but i will take the Apple if the price is right

resin,i think that all here are for fun!!everyone is good here!even shai!!

Okay peeps, everyone gets upset when they miss an item they want.
This collector admittedly threw his 'toys out of the cot' and went public. He has now explained why, please just leave it at that rather than posting pics or catagorising people as 'ugly' or 'scum'.
Thanks
x :peace

I haven't posted anything on either thread, but I guess I am just confused. I did send a PM asking if this was legit and complimented on what a great collection he had. I guess if the post was to make a point of how the PPO is a joke, then why make a post on the "for sale" thread also? I guess I am just confused as to why a sale thread and a link to all the pics was needed if it was just to prove a point. When you say things are for sale on a board in which everyone is insane about the product, do you not think people are going to ask about pricing and if you are really selling? When I read some of the comments around on different threads, I can tell the people who are being funny and who are just being insulting, but honestly, I haven't seen too many harsh things around SSF. As for moderation, when I have posted things on here, I have seen messages come up saying that my message won't be posted until moderated when all I put was "PM Sent" in response to someone selling an item. With a collection that massive, most of us are jealous. I just guess by looking at all the pictures, it wouldn't be that big of a deal to spend an extra $50 on one or buy one from someone on here. Most likely, your waitlist will be filled and everyone will be happy. I just don't get taking the time to post multiple threads, especially one in the sales forum ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back