Priority Pre Order IS A JOKE. EXPLANATION:

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, expecting a professional response to his totally unprofessional initial post and thats the way of judging which fellow collectors are deserving of being here? pfft.

everyone deserves a moment to freak out over the process, but this high and mighty and flaunt my "$100,000 collection" in your face bit is what bothers me and gives me no sympathy. most people can't dream of owning 1/10th of your collection so save your drama for someone that cares. I save my sympathy for those in more challenging situations.

So this response defines you as "THE UGLY". Simple. Everyone else who reads this will know what category you are in. I planned the response, or did you NOT read the question.

Pretty sure we are all aware of what category you fit in. :wave

wow, expecting a professional response to his totally unprofessional initial post and thats the way of judging which fellow collectors are deserving of being here? pfft.

everyone deserves a moment to freak out over the process, but this high and mighty and flaunt my "$100,000 collection" in your face bit is what bothers me and gives me no sympathy. most people can't dream of owning 1/10th of your collection so save your drama for someone that cares. I save my sympathy for those in more challenging situations.

I didn't want ANY sympathy, just for everyone to stop ?????ing at fellow collectors. It seems now I have started a war and I will not go down without a fight. So my 2p to this thread is it's $170,000 actually. Yep now I am stooping to all your levels. That felt GOOD.

Are you a child star of some sort? I am trying to figure out how a 10 year old could amass such a nice collection.

resin be careful,you can be banned man...
Yep so true. I even stated I could lose my reputation over this etc. NO - ONE likes it back in their face, but they are very quick to dish it out. If there are any further insults at me in this thread, I will deal with it MY WAY. Those being nice thanks again.

I guess if you wanted an intelligent discussion you could have started out but explaining what it was about the ordering process that was handled incorrectly and what can be done to improve it. The only thing I got from the thread was you missed getting a piece during the PPO and you were really mad because you believe you believed you deserved one because you have spent a lot of money buying their product in the past. What are the isses?

1. Do you believe the ES was too low and they should be higher?
2. Do you believe it was SS hardware that cause you to miss out?
3. Do you believe SS should have not used the PPO system instead?
4. Do you believe that flippers are causing you to miss out and they should not be allowed to participate?

you don't make any sense. you have all of 218 posts and you're concerned about how collectors treat each other and your method to solve it was to post about how spoiled a brat you are. you deserve an award for that.

admit it, you lost your patience with the system. So have a lot of us.

But your method to get sympathy was to whine about not getting what you want when you wanted and then brag about how big your collection is and that you're going to dump it for cheap.

Sorry, but no sympathy coming from anyone.

I haven't posted anything on either thread, but I guess I am just confused. I did send a PM asking if this was legit and complimented on what a great collection he had. I guess if the post was to make a point of how the PPO is a joke, then why make a post on the "for sale" thread also? I guess I am just confused as to why a sale thread and a link to all the pics was needed if it was just to prove a point. When you say things are for sale on a board in which everyone is insane about the product, do you not think people are going to ask about pricing and if you are really selling? When I read some of the comments around on different threads, I can tell the people who are being funny and who are just being insulting, but honestly, I haven't seen too many harsh things around SSF. As for moderation, when I have posted things on here, I have seen messages come up saying that my message won't be posted until moderated when all I put was "PM Sent" in response to someone selling an item. With a collection that massive, most of us are jealous. I just guess by looking at all the pictures, it wouldn't be that big of a deal to spend an extra $50 on one or buy one from someone on here. Most likely, your waitlist will be filled and everyone will be happy. I just don't get taking the time to post multiple threads, especially one in the sales forum ?????
Sorry about wasting your time with the for sale stuff. It was done so that I could prove I was ready to give it all up. It wouldn't have worked if I only had a few things. But now people are saying I was rubbing my collection in their faces? Yet their is a thread on this forum for just that only?

Sorry about wasting your time with the for sale stuff. It was done so that I could prove I was ready to give it all up. It wouldn't have worked if I only had a few things. But now people are saying I was rubbing my collection in their faces? Yet their is a thread on this forum for just that only?

This is a serious question. How did making a fake sale thread Prove that you are ready to give it all up?

you don't make any sense. you have all of 218 posts and you're concerned about how collectors treat each other and your method to solve it was to post about how spoiled a brat you are. you deserve an award for that.

admit it, you lost your patience with the system. So have a lot of us.

But your method to get sympathy was to whine about not getting what you want when you wanted and then brag about how big your collection is and that you're going to dump it for cheap.

Sorry, but no sympathy coming from anyone.
YES I know I lost patience with the system (I did say)
OK, how am I a spoiled brat? I am on a less than average wage, and Daddy is dead, mummy is dead, sister is dead. Couldn't have got it bought for me, I had nothing for inheritance, as it was all owned by the government. I am going deaf, I am going blind also. AND YET STILL NO EXTRA MONEY COMING IN. I still don't want sympathy, just for you lot to realize even though I have more than most of you, I actually have a LOT LESS than most of you. If anyone thinks that is a lie........well God help you.

Yep so true. I even stated I could lose my reputation over this etc. NO - ONE likes it back in their face, but they are very quick to dish it out. If there are any further insults at me in this thread, I will deal with it MY WAY. Those being nice thanks again.

Without clarity of what your way is, I consider that somekind of threat. Your reputation, ha...probably no one here even knows your real name.

if your like of sideshow depended on "what have you done for me lately" then you never really liked them in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back