Priority Pre Order IS A JOKE. EXPLANATION:

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol.............im just exercising my right to post 1/2 cat pictures............:lecture:flag

i apologize if i offended you in anyway...........:peace
So the other half of the cat is in the deep freeze...........for you to eat later? With your flowers on the table? I can picture it now - Eating half a dead cat, looking across the table thinking peace man?

I sent an e-mail to Sideshow 10 seconds ago and they still have yet to reply. I am now officially selling all of my collection and plan on crying like a baby, then when I feel better (mothers pat on the back) I will find a way to look and smell like more ass justifying what I said I would do but didn't do because I have no testicles. :whip

you wouldn't need answers if you got your order in yesterday as you wouldn't have asked the question

limited edition means someone is always gonna miss out

01c9c6f0e06e70_full.jpg

Now that's better. That's my favourite movie! Hold on, have you been looking through my keyhole? How do you know these things?

So the other half of the cat is in the deep freeze...........for you to eat later? With your flowers on the table? I can picture it now - Eating half a dead cat, looking across the table thinking peace man?

i do like to eat the pu.....er..um cat, yea cat......:naughty

I sent an e-mail to Sideshow 10 seconds ago and they still have yet to reply. I am now officially selling all of my collection and plan on crying like a baby, then when I feel better (mothers pat on the back) I will find a way to look and smell like more ass justifying what I said I would do but didn't do because I have no testicles. :whip
You need to pull up your Y fronts man. So with that mothers pat on the back, are you sure you didn't mean backside? Is there some kind of incest going on here Voorhees27 or should I call you Voor hees up for anything. - NAMED AND SHAMED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back