Media-Movie Prime1 - Suicide Squad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harley16

Freakzoid
Reaction score
So Kira has said on statue forum that they seem to have gotten a liscense for it since they brought up a Suicide Squad 1/3 scale Margot Robbie Harley Quinn

Also Kira just said she should be coming around movie release which I guess means around August or September however they could've also meant the DVD release I guess.

Also if I posted this in the wrong spot sorry I'm very new to making a new post .

Link

Ask Prime 1 Studio! - Page 59 - Statue Forum

I'm stoked. Robbie Quinn and AK Quinn are my most wanted!

It'll be really interesting to see how well their lifelike sculpts turn out! They're fantastic at comic sculpts, so I'm eager to see how lifelike the statues actually look!

That said, I'm not sure I'll be in for those ones, as it'll all depend on costs first and foremost, and then sculpt/look. Plus, I'll already be knee deep in the Arkham line and there's only so much I can do! :lol

Suicide Squad version nxt to AK version damn that would look sick now all I need is 1/3 comic version haha

I like prime 1 statues they look good so here's hoping they make a good harley!!!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Even though I don't think I'd spend the money on this version of Harley at that scale, more DC products is always a good thing. Well, except for Leto's Joker. That could have been awesome but just from the look they've given him has failed miserably.

Even though I don't think I'd spend the money on this version of Harley at that scale, more DC products is always a good thing. Well, except for Leto's Joker. That could have been awesome but just from the look they've given him has failed miserably.

Yeah, this is definitely stuff you admire from a distance (well, me, anyway, unless I hit the power ball, in which case, go nuts!:lol). I just wish some of the 1/6th companies were doing as much as these guys. I can't believe how Prime1 are pumping out Arkham Knight content, while constantly announcing new products from other lines. Crazy...

13407055_1698137713785279_34306274676375543_n.jpg

Back