Media-Movie Prime1 - Suicide Squad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That said, I'm not sure I'll be in for those ones, as it'll all depend on costs first and foremost, and then sculpt/look. Plus, I'll already be knee deep in the Arkham line and there's only so much I can do! :lol

If it's anything like their Batman V Superman line with Wonder Woman it should be pretty accurate.

I have been a huge Margot Robbie admirer ever since I saw her in PANAM...so give me any Margot robbie statue and I will just jump on that thing...whatever that is...:yess:

creed-cloud-5.gif

Would buy if 1/4 scale. Licensing can be annoying because the best companies don't necessarily get the licences that would produce amazing pieces. But we see this in film as well so is just one of those things...

Saving money everywhere I can to make this affordable. Harley will be mine! Really hope the movie doesn't suck but Margot looks so good as Harley that even if I hate the movie I'll still love the character and this rendition of her.

Saving money everywhere I can to make this affordable. Harley will be mine! Really hope the movie doesn't suck but Margot looks so good as Harley that even if I hate the movie I'll still love the character and this rendition of her.

yup, i feel the exact same way. love her look. though i wish they did cut down on the amount of random tats she has all over her body, but besides that she just looks so amazing.

Curious to see how this turns out. I wonder if it will be as good as the 1/6 scale DC Direct statue which is pretty much perfect.

021DC01_Harley-Quinn_02.jpg

Agree - it looks really good. I still want to see the production piece though and see how close they can get to this prototype.

The prime 1 version might take the cake on this one. Time to sell other stuff, use rewards, and hold back on new items. They both are going to look great but the 1/6 will be about as tall as the 1/3's knee. Maybe get the 1/6 then upgrade a year from now when the 1/3 comes out? This looks like a fun character. Reminds me of the Deadpool premium format a little bit where's he's holding the chicken.

Back