Prime1 Giger Alien (Big Chap)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please... It shouldn't lean because of that. Especially after a few hours. What kind of ridiculous excuse is this? Not to mention his statue is on hard surface right now. If that happens because of that than it means something is wrong with a statue. It shouldn't lean at all especially on a carpet. Either his statue is faulty or there is a huge engineering problem at P1 again. Leaning problem is getting a little too constant with the company.

I agree. Carpet or not, shouldn't really make a difference. I think the issue is the wall, not the figure.

Here's a concern I have about the wall. In this image, it looks like it's leaning forward. FML.
Not having a solid surface could seriously jeopardize the piece in a short period of time. I'm not using it as an excuse, I'm just saying it's not smart of him to do that. You put anything on carpet that has that much weight and the carpet is going to give way quickly where the most weight is adding pressure to points of the piece that were likely not designed to support it.

I truly hope his problem is resolved soon though.

where are you guys going to keep this? I doubt a standard glass case would support it. would need a solid wood strong small table. Like maybe coffee table haha

I built custom shelving for my collection room to hold large, heavy pieces so I should be set. But you're right....I would not recommend anyone putting this on a glass case. lol

So, let’s be real here. With all this shipping chaos going on. I don’t see the action pose being shipped out until after the new year. From what I am hearing the ports are so backed up not just from crates but they can’t get truck drivers.Hopefully someone can shed a little light and give us some hope here.

I rather they don't rush it and make sure theres no leaning issue etc, esp after hearing the museum pose problem.

I just would wish, Prime 1 did the teeth at least like the Mamegyorai third scale Big Chap. By now the teeth look horrible, especially compared to the great overall paint job.

1628509737533.png

Back