Prime1 Giger Alien (Big Chap)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks awesome. Really want one lol. Not sure if it's the lighting but the teeth look much better.

If it has two pegs, or one thick peg on the weight bearing leg, should hold up fine. Prime 1 pieces are solid and strong af.

Oh wow!! This just made my weekend. I really hope this ships soon. I can’t handle the emotional roller coaster anymore.

238800825_2463626257114644_3130515563639069987_n.jpg

It's definitely the lighting and processing making the teeth look better. What they've done isn't bad, even if not chrome, but it definitely needs more shading at the base of each row. Maybe some touching up on the Sharpie pen lines too.

in hand pic off FB for the museum pose. looks like its slightly leaning or is it my eyes lol
I think the problem with those reports was that it was leaning backwards. Doesn't appear to be in that photo.

If you're concerned it's leaning forward, the lens distortion warps the creature and wall outward as it goes up.

Well the DX does have that one leg out in front of it so maybe lean will not be an issue.
The action pose has better weight distribution, but I still think prime 1 should use two metal rods, one in each leg. This statue ain't light, it's almost 1/2 scale, better to be safe than sorry. One straight rod in front leg, and one angled rod in the back leg allowing a greater surface area for the rod to stabalise and rest against the base.

Back