Prime1 Giger Alien (Big Chap)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw the first video. Since I know that this is still the prototype I'm not as invested lol. My energy has been so focused on the chap for months now I'm just ready to get the damn thing.
Also I'm nervous, because I want this 1/3 Jungle Hunter and possible DUNE statues. So I'm silent and pondering how I can do this and also you know do other things haha.

Oh no it is completely canceled. As of two weeks ago prime1 responded to my email and confirmed it will not be included in the DX.
I'm so glad about it.

Screenshot_20210527-094504_Chrome.jpg

It was undoubtedly for the best. Although they probably could have found a way to have it just clip or rest in place for those who did want it. Good to see them listen on occasion.... Now remove the damage from the Jungle hunters mask please!

Are pp going for deluxe or regular? I’m conflicted between the two. Plus waiting for in-hand pics but with such a low edition size, kinda risky to wait it out.

Great news!! But...no news about if it is delayed or not right? The also assured that we will be satisfied with the final product snd its wonderful quality...they are very confident...come on Prime 1, I’m ready for the chap!lol

It isn't delayed. Usually they know if it will be by the first month on the "time of release" it still says June. So I think it will be in a few weeks for it to start shipping.

And by the looks of it they put the lip back on at the display. It's not on properly but I'm sure it was slapped back on haha. Screenshot_20210527-184725_YouTube.jpg

Eager to see how this turns out. I cancelled the 1/4 City Hunter and Jungle Hunter, but decided to keep my reservation for the Chap until pics surface. The 1/3 Predators won't be here for another couple years, so I might as well give both Aliens a fair shot in the meantime.

Eager to see how this turns out. I cancelled the 1/4 City Hunter and Jungle Hunter, but decided to keep my reservation for the Chap until pics surface. The 1/3 Predators won't be here for another couple years, so I might as well give both Aliens a fair shot in the meantime.

I am very tempted by that JH. Since I collect 1/3 it just seems like a given. However, I won't be displaying it with the Aliens if I get it. I don't like mixing the two. But the Dune announcement has be curious. Probably 1/4. I'd have to start looking at making space , depending on what they show.

very very late & worst decision :mad:. the delivery will definitely be postponed as a result! its difficult to say if its look badder or better as previously, because the show room is absolutely overlighted.

very very late & worst decision :mad:. the delivery will definitely be postponed as a result! its difficult to say if its look badder or better as previously, because the show room is absolutely overlighted.

I highly doubt it will affect production at all, it's just a piece that places on top of he existing sculpt. If anything, it'll save a bit of time as they won't have to produce and fix several hundred units of plastic dribble....

I doubt between display this head or the closed mourh version as it is absolutely awesome like this....

I honestly hate looking at this display footage, because the lighting is trash and ruins the paint apps on it. It makes it look brown. I'll wait on in hand pictures before I even start to pay attention.

I honestly hate looking at this display footage, because the lighting is trash and ruins the paint apps on it. It makes it look brown. I'll wait on in hand pictures before I even start to pay attention.

Hope we will se in hand pictures soon:)

Back