Prime1 Giger Alien (Big Chap)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah jacklyn!! But post the video then....loool!!! Every day looking at youtube...when will this end PRIME 1!! WHEN!!!! I can’t sleep, I can’t eat...I can only think in when I will grab my fingers on this figure!haha

Sorry I don't have any new news, but I need to share with you my frustration at not owning this yet!besides we have the 1/2 alien bust too ... My head will explode and my pocket ... better not think about that ...

Nice! Yeah they said "this summer" the other day. 60 days I can handle. I've been ready for this for too long haha

Nice, my JH next month. Then BC. Woo hoo
I think those will go great together. By the looks of it, the 1/3 Predator might be too large paired with Big Chap.

I always assumed that Big Chap was 1/3 scale, but Prime 1 lists it as nonscale.

Yup yup. I know it might not be accurate scale, but I always envision BC taller than Predator. So this will pair nicelyl

I think those will go great together. By the looks of it, the 1/3 Predator might be too large paired with Big Chap.

I always assumed that Big Chap was 1/3 scale, but Prime 1 lists it as nonscale.
The Big Chap will be pretty massive at 35" tall. This includes the base, but on display this was nearly the same height as the 1/2 Arnie T-800.

Is this one finally accurate?
You play a dangerous game. :lol

So it looks like the chap is now waitlisted. This thing is going to be sought after.
As far as scale goes it is 1/3. Markus who designed it and the Warrior has already confirmed he scaled both of them as 1/3.

Jumped on the waitlist for the DX. Honestly would be shocked if I didn't get one, as there was no low stock indicator (I checked every other day). So my guess is is that it was waitlisted as a ploy to get people to pull the trigger (like myself).

Back