Prime1 Giger Alien (Big Chap)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow!!! Thanks!! Yes, it could be great if you can make more closeups in different positions:) I don?t know why we don?t have more pictures or videos about this figure..may be it?s because it is not very impresive in person? If you are here I supose the you like Alien franchise so, why more video with the dog than with the big chap? I would like to know your personal opinion abou this figure and thank you very much for posting the video and your reply. I was obviusly kidding in my post at the end but we are waiting for this figure too much and we need more info, pictures or videos before putting our hand on it! Lol
Thanks a lot again!

I?ll head over there today and grab some video. Also heading to the Next Level shop to see if anything new (announced this weekend) is on display.

I?ll head over there today and grab some video. Also heading to the Next Level shop to see if anything new (announced this weekend) is on display.

Perfect!!! Thank you so much!!! You will make our day tomorrow:) can’t wait for your video:) I wish is tomorrow now!haha!!

Perfect!!! Thank you so much!!! You will make our day tomorrow:) can?t wait for your video:) I wish is tomorrow now!haha!!

It?ll be 4KHD which means it?ll take a bit of time to upload properly so you might be looking at 2 days. Unless 1080 is ok for people, then I can probably have it ready by tonight (Japan time)

It?ll be 4KHD which means it?ll take a bit of time to upload properly so you might be looking at 2 days. Unless 1080 is ok for people, then I can probably have it ready by tonight (Japan time)

Take your time DjBoogaloo. I think we can all wait one day more for your video:) also it would be great if you tell us about your personal feelings about this figure:) thanks again!!!

It?s a fantastic piece. The coloring on the body is great as is all the small details to the figure. The main thing that sticks out to me, is the skull underneath the dome. It just grabs your attention and draws you in. I don?t think the video does it justice. It?s such an incredible piece.

Many thanks DjBoogaloo. That makes the waiting time not easier, LOL.

I actually don?t mind the skull visibility. If I don?t like it, I just smoke the dome a bit with some silver and dark grey tones.

Same goes for the seam around the dome, if it is too black as some people complain. CoolProps messed that up as well. Must be a way to hide the glue line from dome to head part.

Again many thanks for Your video material, it is awesome to have at least some reference material for what is to come, as we have to struggle this time with the lack of life footage.

Many thanks DjBoogaloo. That makes the waiting time not easier, LOL.

I actually don?t mind the skull visibility. If I don?t like it, I just smoke the dome a bit with some silver and dark grey tones.

Same goes for the seam around the dome, if it is too black as some people complain. CoolProps messed that up as well. Must be a way to hide the glue line from dome to head part.

Again many thanks for Your video material, it is awesome to have at least some reference material for what is to come, as we have to struggle this time with the lack of life footage.

It?s uploading now. Scheduled for 10am Tuesday Japan time. Please check then.

It?s a fantastic piece. The coloring on the body is great as is all the small details to the figure. The main thing that sticks out to me, is the skull underneath the dome. It just grabs your attention and draws you in. I don?t think the video does it justice. It?s such an incredible piece.

Thank you so much!!! Can’t wait to see your video:):)

There are two Prime One Studio shops located in Tokyo. I plan to hit each of them up every week to see if they put any new stuff out. If they do, I?ll add it to my YouTube channel.
If anyone has any specific requests before or after seeing a video (a particular piece or aspect of a piece), just shoot me a message and I?ll try to accommodate.

Stunning piece, no doubt about that!

I have to say though, that if I had to choose (if I had the money :lol), despite its production faults, I'd go for the Mamegioray piece. It's just so amazingly accurate.
Also, I'm not a huge fan of the "decayed" look.

WOW!! Thank you so much for this video!!!we have finally a long and great video of this figure!!!
We can appreciate a hole where the lips should be mounted.
It’s an stunning piece and i can’t wait to grab my hands on it! Thats a pitty thst this is a proto and not the final product but Prime one usualy nail it so I have mi fingers crosed!lol. De detail is awesome, the pose is fantastic, the black line seems to be wider or narrower depending on light conditions too. About the skull, It doesn’t bother me at all. We will see at home as djboogaloo has said that you can apreciate it more in perdon than in videos or photos..
An awesome figure!! I really cant wait but with this video I think I can wait one or two months more:)lol
Thanks agsin for taking your time going again to the shop to film it! Bravo!!

Wow great job DjBoogaloo!!! thanks for the fantastic video, but its harder than before to wait on this guy. The background base looks phenomenal.
But where is the drool?

Stunning piece, no doubt about that!

I have to say though, that if I had to choose (if I had the money :lol), despite its production faults, I'd go for the Mamegioray piece. It's just so amazingly accurate.
Also, I'm not a huge fan of the "decayed" look.

I have the Mamegyorai and it is flawlessly accurate. I have tons of Alien pieces and it's in my top 3.

thanks thats a good vid!
I hope the black line is not in the final museum pose one!
it is distracting for sure
fact we not seen the final factory version might mean its delayed. unless p1 usually dont show it until its released

Back