Prime1 Giger Alien (Big Chap)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's possible they updated the mouth sculpt to behave more like the Rambaldi head, but they didn't modify the cheek tendons so they're still in the shape they had before.

It's possible they updated the mouth sculpt to behave more like the Rambaldi head, but they didn't modify the cheek tendons so they're still in the shape they had before.

That would he amazing if prime1 stepped up and added the lip/drool option.

Well I'm hoping p1 can come back and confirm that that is the factory paint. If so I'm pretty damn pleased.

And Prime 1 doesn’t answer my questions:
Will be the drool removable?
Is this a production piece?
We need more information prime1, we can’t wait no moreee

Seems we read into it. Lol. To me the paint looks different than what we have seen before. But they responded and here is their message. Screenshot_20210514-054035_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Oh! Thanks jacklyn! I think they have gotten tired of answering me so many times...lol. Sad news that this is a proto and not the finsl product. Hope to see some in hand pictures soon!! I can?t understand why we don?t have more pictures or videis if this figure is exposed now in a shop...

Here we can see the differences whith the upper jaw

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=469267&d=1572108200

https://i.ibb.co/Vwt8Wd8/184965355-1872801952889583-1365276951288590240-n.jpg

Well maybe the lips are removable? Seems interesting. But you know these people setting these statues up put arms on wrong and all sorts of wonky set ups. But it would be veeeeery interesting if the drool/lips were an add on.

Well maybe the lips are removable? Seems interesting. But you know these people setting these statues up put arms on wrong and all sorts of wonky set ups. But it would be veeeeery interesting if the drool/lips were an add on.

Yeah!! You should ask it jacklyn (at least they answer you..lol)

WOHOOOOO!! Great news about the drool jacklyn!! Thanks!!
But...”the piece is still in production....”. Delayed? What do you think?

It's on, it's off, it's on again and now it's off again :lol Correct decision though I think. It didn't look great and might even have yellowed over the years. I'm hoping P1 will find a shipping solution before this sells out. If they do, I'll grab one. Or even if I can find one locally for a reasonable price. I'm still not sure which one I'd go for though tbh. I think both options are pretty awesome. I look forward to seeing the production pieces.

Great news on the droll. Such one can be easily custom made with silicone. The KY Jelly in the movie looked anyway more cloudy and semi translucent then clear resin.

Back