Prime1 Giger Alien (Big Chap)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great news on the droll. Such one can be easily custom made with silicone. The KY Jelly in the movie looked anyway more cloudy and semi translucent then clear resin.

I remember them talking about running out and having to get more, and the looks/questions that were asked about the large purchase. lol

Thanks for posting the video but again 9 minuts of video for 10 seconds of a rush video of our beloved chap! That makes me angry!!!I am not worry at all about this black band, if this statue is the same than the puctures we saw a few days ago, that black band meands nothing to me because in high resolution pictures I can appreciate it! Not even a close up? Bit well done with the dog...we only have 2000 videos in youtube...I need MOREE

Never said I was in love with it. It has multiple issues. If they can't be fixed then I'll just flip it later.

Thanks for posting the video but again 9 minuts of video for 10 seconds of a rush video of our beloved chap! That makes me angry!!!I am not worry at all about this black band, if this statue is the same than the puctures we saw a few days ago, that black band meands nothing to me because in high resolution pictures I can appreciate it! Not even a close up? Bit well done with the dog...we only have 2000 videos in youtube...I need MOREE

Lol I see your pain and frustration through your words and font. Almost there mate, I'm sure theres not long to go for this one!

It?s my video. I can go back tomorrow and grab some closeups. Any specific requests?

We have seen the images of this piece already, close ups etc. This is still the same proto from their previous shows and promo footage. I think we all just need to take a deep breath and wait on factory pieces to surface.

It?s my video. I can go back tomorrow and grab some closeups. Any specific requests?

Wow!!! Thanks!! Yes, it could be great if you can make more closeups in different positions:) I don’t know why we don’t have more pictures or videos about this figure..may be it’s because it is not very impresive in person? If you are here I supose the you like Alien franchise so, why more video with the dog than with the big chap? I would like to know your personal opinion abou this figure and thank you very much for posting the video and your reply. I was obviusly kidding in my post at the end but we are waiting for this figure too much and we need more info, pictures or videos before putting our hand on it! Lol
Thanks a lot again!

Lol I see your pain and frustration through your words and font. Almost there mate, I'm sure theres not long to go for this one!

Haha!! Lots of frustation here. Every day is one day less to receive it but in the meanwhile...please, I need a video about this figure ?alone? in different angles, positions, close ups...hope some one will hear my pleading and will post a 5-6 min video in youtube soon...(@djboogaloo)
:)

Back