Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean, I'll take a 1/2 if it's another torso bust. :monkey3

e25c1b8f3cc2fe759abf591d2f917645.jpg

That bust was awesome, I kind of regret not getting one. But looking at it again, it's hard not to feel like they may as well have just added the legs, they did all of the hard work up top.

That bust was awesome, I kind of regret not getting one. But looking at it again, it's hard not to feel like they may as well have just added the legs, they done all of the hard work up top.

It would actually fit on the legs of the 1/2 full figure so it wouldn't have been any real effort for them to do that. I planned to do exactly that with mine as I didn't care for the upper torso on the full figure. Only thing that stopped me was the finish, the bust is clean while the figure is weathered. I ended up selling both when I got my 1:1s, but that bust was a nice piece.

Why are they so hard to find on the secondary market, I wonder? An ES of 1000 isn't massive, but it's not too small either. Do people simply not want to part with it?

Why are they so hard to find on the secondary market, I wonder? An ES of 1000 isn't massive, but it's not too small either. Do people simply not want to part with it?

You answered your own question. It’s such an awesome piece that no one wants to part with it. They very rarely pop up on eBay dude, and when they do they sell for more than double the original price. I’ve maybe seen one pop up the past few years. You’re better off just moving on and if you happen to be in the position to get one just go for it. Definitely lower your expectations of finding one though. :lol

For any Australians in VIC there is one for sale on gumtree listed at AUD $1200. Listed as pick up only though which is a shame.

It would actually fit on the legs of the 1/2 full figure so it wouldn't have been any real effort for them to do that. I planned to do exactly that with mine as I didn't care for the upper torso on the full figure. Only thing that stopped me was the finish, the bust is clean while the figure is weathered. I ended up selling both when I got my 1:1s, but that bust was a nice piece.

Yeah exacly.

I presume that's exactly what it is. There's a few of these classic pieces that you simply never see for sale. The old HCG Predator bust is another example. The only way you might find some is if a comparable product goes up for order and people who have this fancy a change. That's why we've seen a few Exclusive SWS Predator maquettes up for sale recently I guess.

It's a very well done piece and it does not take up a whole lot of space which is a concern for many people. Mine ended up in Europe. I would have never sold it had I not gotten the original Sideshow 1:1, it's that good.

It's funny comparing its reputation now to the initial reactions on here and StatueForum. People complained it was too expensive, too small, should've been a full-body piece, etc. But out of all the "classic" Terminator grails, this one and the CM are by far the hardest to find.

Haha yeah, I recall the initial reaction of the CM endo, people were turned off by the pose of the prototype. When released, it was even more exaggerated in the production piece.

But it had very intricate detail that no other endo had at the time. The pose also looked better in person and over time collectors grew to love and appreciate it's unique look. I do wonder how much one would fetch if it were on the market as it seems even more rare than the CM pred.

This looks very cool. 1:1 or 1:2? Who made it?

Due to the way it is made it is about 10% smaller than 1-1. It is however, more impressive in person especially when displayed in an acrylic case that came with the skull. The real chrome makes my sideshow skulls look cheap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I received the statue from Sideshow a few weeks ago and I love it. For those concerned about the lean, I've tried to take a photo as close to this Prime 1 shot as possible. It's not perfect but I think it's pretty close.

I am not concerned about it at all. One thing I did do was to get a wipe a bit of WD-40 in the mounting holes and on the mounting pins before I inserted them in to make sure that they went in properly.

Endo lean.jpg

I received the statue from Sideshow a few weeks ago and I love it. For those concerned about the lean, I've tried to take a photo as close to this Prime 1 shot as possible. It's not perfect but I think it's pretty close.

I am not concerned about it at all. One thing I did do was to get a wipe a bit of WD-40 in the mounting holes and on the mounting pins before I inserted them in to make sure that they went in properly.

View attachment 514258

Congrats mate! It's an awesome statue and structurally very strong with 2 thick metal rods anchored in base. It's got a slight forward stance compared to the prototype, pretty much the main change from prototype to production (with also the teeth undergoing some change). That aside its virtually the same as the prototype in sculpt, finishing details, and paint. A knockout piece and most accurate original T1/T2 endo atm. Feel free to snap more pics of this beauty and enjoy your new Terminator!

Just received mine. It's a true piece of not exactly art but movie replica!
Everything ok with mine, not some weird leaning. Just two loose pistons at the legs and a bit of wobbling due to its enormous size and weight and because the holes at the base are not the tightest I've seen. I hope it doesn't affect the leaning in the long terms.
Overall I'm 95% happy with what I've received! Congrats to prime 1!
20210728_220621.jpg
20210728_213241.jpg
20210728_213147.jpg
20210728_213119.jpg
20210727_125223.jpg
20210727_125049.jpg

Absolute beauty. I keep saying to myself the 1/3 JH will be my last hurrah piece but if there is anything that may draw me in back for one more, it would be another screen accurate Terminator Endoskeleton, T2 version at 1/2.5 to 1/3 scale and with poseable eyes (got to do something to 1UP this and the CM!)

Just received mine. It's a true piece of not exactly art but movie replica!
Everything ok with mine, not some weird leaning. Just two loose pistons at the legs and a bit of wobbling due to its enormous size and weight and because the holes at the base are not the tightest I've seen. I hope it doesn't affect the leaning in the long terms.
Overall I'm 95% happy with what I've received! Congrats to prime 1!View attachment 532732View attachment 532733View attachment 532734View attachment 532735View attachment 532736View attachment 532737
Looking good. Congratulations.

Absolute beauty. I keep saying to myself the 1/3 JH will be my last hurrah piece but if there is anything that may draw me in back for one more, it would be another screen accurate Terminator Endoskeleton, T2 version at 1/2.5 to 1/3 scale and with poseable eyes (got to do something to 1UP this and the CM!)
Haha, thats what i been saying for the last 20 years, but they always come out with something new and better!

As soon as i think im done, my collection is complete, wham bham, theres something else too add lol.

T2 Arnold 1/2 scale battle damage by Prime 1, or a 1/3 by JND, now that be sweet!!!

Back