Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone be nice and post me some pictures of the base especially close up where the steel bar is its unfortunately arrived damaged and this bit is in a few pieces I'm going to try and see if I can glue it together. Luckily the rest and the statue is in great condition

Can anyone be nice and post me some pictures of the base especially close up where the steel bar is its unfortunately arrived damaged and this bit is in a few pieces I'm going to try and see if I can glue it together. Luckily the rest and the statue is in great condition
Hey Patton, I'm not able to do it directly as this site for me is a pain in the a$$ for uploads. If you go to page 2 and page 5 of this thread, there are close up pics of the base with the steel bar. Hope this helps and can't wait to see your endo setup!

View attachment 500565

Here it is guys. Took nearly an hour and a half to put it together. :rotfl

So overall impression of this thing.....looks fantastic. The lean is "ok" and does appear it should stay sturdy for quite some time (I hope). I've heard some stories from others of parts not fitting right....fortunately for me, the fit was good with no issues. Will be adding the arm cables soon. Just had to get the thing built first to make sure everything was ok.
Thanks for the idea of putting on an IKEA Lack I'm off to get one tomorrow. Still can't believe how bigger he is than the Cinemaquette which myself did own years back. I used to think that was an amazing statue which it still is, but this thing blows it out of the water

An undersized 1/3 next to an oversized 1/2, Prime 1 almost looks twice as big as the CM.

IMG_20211101_073005.jpg
IMG_20211101_073013.jpg
IMG_20211101_073100.jpg
IMG_20211101_073110.jpg

Overall I love him but has anyone else got any play I think he's meant to move back and forth a little when he's pegged in? Mine can move slightly backwards when in the base if you press on his chest then rests back when you don't is this normal?

Overall I love him but has anyone else got any play I think he's meant to move back and forth a little when he's pegged in? Mine can move slightly backwards when in the base if you press on his chest then rests back when you don't is this normal?
The statue does sway a little back and forth if pushed, due to its weight and size. As long as the movement is not in the hip joint or foot pegs (those areas shouldn't be loose, but locked into a fixed position).

Another test is to see if you can slightly wriggle some of the toes (gently). If you can, then the pegs are doing all the work and there shouldn't be any problems.

Last edited:
No worries. Enjoy the statue and nice setup, always cool to see different angles and head poses, not one pic is the same. Lighting works well with this piece, and you gave me ideas, I may get cold and warm light from Ikea and play around with my setup!

Dunno but is this what you asking?

Attachments

• DSC_3159.JPG
    DSC_3159.JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC_3160.JPG
    DSC_3160.JPG
    288.6 KB · Views: 34
No worries. Enjoy the statue and nice setup, always cool to see different angles and head poses, not one pic is the same. Lighting works well with this piece, and you gave me ideas, I may get cold and warm light from Ikea and play around with my setup!
Yea I find warm lightning to be best. Be good to see some pics Dundee of your different lighting and your thoughts

IMG_20201228_112334768.jpg

No light setup yet on mine (I keep procrastinating lol). I'm thinking both cold and warm lighting at the same time, could look good. Might install it on each corner edge of the table so they cross shoot at it.

I know I've asked this before but can anyone advise if for example they can press on the chest of the statue and it moves back a few centimetres and when you stop it rests back forward?

I know I've asked this before but can anyone advise if for example they can press on the chest of the statue and it moves back a few centimetres and when you stop it rests back forward?
No, it's coming back at the front position and stays there.

There's a video review on YouTube by Haunt of the Collector, at around 6:20 he shakes the statue, that should be the most movement it has.

Thanks for the idea of putting on an IKEA Lack I'm off to get one tomorrow. Still can't believe how bigger he is than the Cinemaquette which myself did own years back. I used to think that was an amazing statue which it still is, but this thing blows it out of the water
Anytime! Hope the IKEA lack displayed has worked well for you. This is so much bigger than the old Cinemaquette T-800. Love them both.

2 years on and this bad boy is still a beast. How is everyone's T-800 endoskeleton? Anyone have shots of it next to the police shootout?

Back