Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My number 005 endoskeleton is back from Prime 1 Studio.
However, when I opened the box, there was a chip in the base.
I immediately contacted Prime 1 Studio.
It seems to have been damaged during repair or shipping.
They say they will repair the base.
My endoskeleton has returned to Prime 1 Studio again.
Customer support says the repair schedule is undecided at the end of the year.
I'm really sad……:monkey2

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIgD5x7nO6M/?igshid=7brlqeojy3ap

That looks like it's easily fixable with a little spray paint.

A fine example of why investing in quality control pays off later.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

@David22Lee : David it looks awesome. Can I ask what the display stand is? Is it an IKEA Lack?

Thanks! I'm just glad my Endo arrived with no defects. That was my main concern, but everything went smoothly. :)

The Endo is standing on an IKEA Lack. It's plain/basic and gets the job done. The size of it fits the Endo's base perfectly.

Just took a quick measurement of right now....

It's 38.4 inches from the bottom of the base to the top of the head OR 36.8 inches just the Endo alone (not factoring in the base).

I actually totally forgot to measure! I'm gonna do it a bit later today and see how tall it is. Should be on par with yours by the looks of it.

Yeah it looks very similar. Now that we've seen more collectors receiving their endo (I'm guessing around the 250 mark based on the ex and standard edition numbers) I think the majority of them are decent. I do wonder how tall silent surfers endo was as he was the first to receive his, at that time we did not know the height of many, but now we know the average height range is around 98cm to 100cm.

Just took a quick measurement of right now....

It's 38.4 inches from the bottom of the base to the top of the head OR 36.8 inches just the Endo alone (not factoring in the base).

You measured the base to be 1.6 inches/4cm? What measuring device did you use?
The base should be 5.5cm, I think you have may undercut your endo ;-)

You measured the base to be 1.6 inches/4cm? What measuring device did you use?
The base should be 5.5cm, I think you have may undercut your endo ;-)

Ha...you're right. I mis-measured the base. The base is 2.5 inches. Just re-measured it. Total Endo with the base is about 38.5 inches....just re-measured that again. I used a measuring tape.

Ha...you're right. I mis-measured the base. The base is 2.5 inches. Just re-measured it. Total Endo with the base is about 38.5 inches....just re-measured that again. I used a measuring tape.

2.5 inches is 6.35cm for the base. 38.5 inches would be 97.8cm total endo height inclusive of base. Looks to be the exact the same height as mine though, I guess the variations are too slight to be noticed in photos. The statue is 23kgs, how much do you reckon the base alone weighs?

The base has to be somewhere close to 20 pounds. It's quite heavy and probably around the same weight as the base from my 1/3 Dark Knight Rises statue.

So I moved mine to another house but I did it the easy way. I just took off the head and arms and transported the body on a blanket without disassembling it further.

I don?t think I?m going to be able to get that hip into the torso any tighter without dremeling something. It frankly doesn?t bother me much as it?s 95% of the way into the socket.

I also realized that I might be able to keep the shoulder hose in place on the right arm by using a bit of blue tack. Strangely, despite a protruding peg from the hose, there?s no corresponding hole in the shoulder socket.

Thanks! I'm just glad my Endo arrived with no defects. That was my main concern, but everything went smoothly. :)

The Endo is standing on an IKEA Lack. It's plain/basic and gets the job done. The size of it fits the Endo's base perfectly.

4cccbc2798a76ce12eb3000b5d114a16.jpg

Thanks for the idea :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I moved mine to another house but I did it the easy way. I just took off the head and arms and transported the body on a blanket without disassembling it further.

I don?t think I?m going to be able to get that hip into the torso any tighter without dremeling something. It frankly doesn?t bother me much as it?s 95% of the way into the socket.

I also realized that I might be able to keep the shoulder hose in place on the right arm by using a bit of blue tack. Strangely, despite a protruding peg from the hose, there?s no corresponding hole in the shoulder socket.

It'll be fine as 95% in is just about all of it, it'll hold well and also the joint is very thick, square shape so would have locked in once inside the joint.

There should be a hole in each shoulder for the hose pegs to fit in, it may not be a perfect fit, but still enough to hold most of the protruding peg. If there's no hole in the right shoulder, then they must have forgotten to drill one, the hole in the left shoulder is are practically identical to the one on the right.

The base has to be somewhere close to 20 pounds. It's quite heavy and probably around the same weight as the base from my 1/3 Dark Knight Rises statue.

It must be mostly solid near the top where the pegs sit, for durability and stability but maybe around a 1cm hollow on the bottom (as there is some drill debris when the base holes were made). Entire thing must be polystone too. Explains why the thing surprised me as it doesn't look heavy but when I picked it up, I thought this is way heavier than it looks lol

It must be mostly solid near the top where the pegs sit, for durability and stability but maybe around a 1cm hollow on the bottom (as there is some drill debris when the base holes were made). Entire thing must be polystone too. Explains why the thing surprised me as it doesn't look heavy but when I picked it up, I thought this is way heavier than it looks lol

It makes me feel a lot better that the base is heavy. If the base was light, I'd be really concerned. :lol All the Prime 1 pieces I own have very heavy bases. The only difference between the Endo and the rest of my P1 statues is that the Endo has 2 foot pegs/rods instead of just 1 (like on the Dark Knight Rises and Transformers).

Back