Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucky 70!!!

You've got arguably the two most accurate endoskeletons in your collection.

How do you rate the sculpture and detailing compared to the cinemaquette? Which do you like better?

Good question. The Prime 1 Endo is, overall, more impressive due to its size and detail. Now the Cinemaquette Endo is still great and I've always loved the portrait/likeness on it (despite the teeth could be a bit better). A lot of people may not know, but the CM Endo was actually based on a T3 Endoskeleton, although it's licensed from T2. The CM Endo was my very first "high end" statue back in 2008 and I still think it looks great even by today's standards. That being said, Prime 1 wins in terms of detail. They really did a great job of replicating all the cables/hoses on the 1984 Endo (not counting the missing forearm cables of course).

I'm just happy I finally have a definitive 1984 Endoskeleton in my collection!

Good question. The Prime 1 Endo is, overall, more impressive due to its size and detail. Now the Cinemaquette Endo is still great and I've always loved the portrait/likeness on it (despite the teeth could be a bit better). A lot of people may not know, but the CM Endo was actually based on a T3 Endoskeleton, although it's licensed from T2. The CM Endo was my very first "high end" statue back in 2008 and I still think it looks great even by today's standards. That being said, Prime 1 wins in terms of detail. They really did a great job of replicating all the cables/hoses on the 1984 Endo (not counting the missing forearm cables of course).

I'm just happy I finally have a definitive 1984 Endoskeleton in my collection!

Learn something new everyday! No wonder the lower torso of the cinemaquette looks a tad different with a bit more metal discs. Agree it still remains an impressive piece for 2008 and well ahead of it's time.

Yes P1 did an excellent job of the wiring of the chest cavity and internal details, one of the areas that surprisingly adds so much depth and realism to the statue. The bar has been raised high for the only 1984 endo statue and how good is it to have it at home! Worth the wait, worth every penny, and will never this one go :)

Learn something new everyday! No wonder the lower torso of the cinemaquette looks a tad different with a bit more metal discs. Agree it still remains an impressive piece for 2008 and well ahead of it's time.

Yes P1 did an excellent job of the wiring of the chest cavity and internal details, one of the areas that surprisingly adds so much depth and realism to the statue. The bar has been raised high for the only 1984 endo statue and how good is it to have it at home! Worth the wait, worth every penny, and will never this one go :)

It's a great statue. I can't wait to pair it up with the half-scale Police shoot-out T-800, once that's released. I've also always wanted a "definitive" 1984 Arnold statue and this is the closest thing to date. These two will probably be the only half scale pieces I'll ever own.

Is this thing really heavy? Thinking about getting it but I don?t want it to be as heavy as Shockwave was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's definitely got some weight to it, but I was actually surprised it didn't weigh as much as I thought it'd be. I have a couple of Prime 1 TF statues and this is definitely no heavier. than those...and the ones I have aren't anywhere close to Shockwave's weight and size.

It's a great statue. I can't wait to pair it up with the half-scale Police shoot-out T-800, once that's released. I've also always wanted a "definitive" 1984 Arnold statue and this is the closest thing to date. These two will probably be the only half scale pieces I'll ever own.

So lucky! My wife won't let me get the shootout :-(
It's going to be a huge presence as it's even bigger than the already oversized endo. Are you getting the standard or all out deluxe?

So lucky! My wife won't let me get the shootout :-(
It's going to be a huge presence as it's even bigger than the already oversized endo. Are you getting the standard or all out deluxe?

Haha....I hear you! I don't think my wife will be pleased with it either. Another half-scale piece that's even taller than the Endo. I got one last spot to display this, so no more half-scale statues for me after this.

I pre-ordered the regular version, without the battle-damaged head. Figured I go this way, since I wouldn't display the damaged head anyways. I prefer just the normal head with the shades.

Is this thing really heavy? Thinking about getting it but I don?t want it to be as heavy as Shockwave was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's 23kgs
Base is around 8kgs and statue 15kgs
Shockwave is an absolute beast, I'm guessing around 35-40kgs?

One more pic. Will post more pics again once the arm cable mod is completed. :wink1:

Endo.jpg

T1, T2 and T3! Awesome collection David I wish I had that T3 Arnie. P1 endo is like double the size, I love oversized scale :)

That T3 Arnie was my second high-end statue I bought back in 2008. I got the Arnie literally 2 months after the CM Endo. Wasn't going to initially, but someone on ebay was selling it for a really good price....couldn't refuse it.

That T3 Arnie was my second high-end statue I bought back in 2008. I got the Arnie literally 2 months after the CM Endo. Wasn't going to initially, but someone on ebay was selling it for a really good price....couldn't refuse it.

Great buy with the Arnie terminator, that silicon portrait is so life like. Truly a landmark piece for 2008.

That piece along with the predator cinemaquette (which I think is the best pred statue) would be on my dream list! I'll enjoy my P1 endo for now, such a fine sculpt and grail piece. Unfortunate some collectors had to pulled out, it would be great if all could see how nice this turned out. Can't wait to see more snaps from you David and other collectors!

Thanks for posting David22Lee. Seeing the Prime 1 Endo (which looks magnificent) against the Cinemaquettes makes me realise how absolutely massive the Prime 1 Endo is... it's staggering! There is absolutely no way I would have the room to display a statue that big. Does anybody know if the Prime 1 Alien Big Chap will be around the same scale?

Thanks for posting David22Lee. Seeing the Prime 1 Endo (which looks magnificent) against the Cinemaquettes makes me realise how absolutely massive the Prime 1 Endo is... it's staggering! There is absolutely no way I would have the room to display a statue that big. Does anybody know if the Prime 1 Alien Big Chap will be around the same scale?

Prime 1 endos official listing height is 41 inches, the actual height is 40 inches due to the slight change in pose.

Big chaps official height is 35 inches (the wall art component), the actual alien statue size I'm guessing would be somewhere around 30 to 32 inches, so roughly between cinemaquette and P1 endo in terms of height. Not a small statue and with the wall art it's going to take up more space, nearing half scale size, so quite big!

Prime 1 endos official listing height is 41 inches, the actual height is 40 inches due to the slight change in pose.

Big chaps official height is 35 inches (the wall art component), the actual alien statue size I'm guessing would be somewhere around 30 to 32 inches, so roughly between cinemaquette and P1 endo in terms of height. Not a small statue and with the wall art it's going to take up more space, nearing half scale size, so quite big!

The museum pose of the Alien goes above the wall behind it. And the height is based on that scale. The action pose is slightly shorter than the back display.

My number 005 endoskeleton is back from Prime 1 Studio.
However, when I opened the box, there was a chip in the base.
I immediately contacted Prime 1 Studio.
It seems to have been damaged during repair or shipping.
They say they will repair the base.
My endoskeleton has returned to Prime 1 Studio again.
Customer support says the repair schedule is undecided at the end of the year.
I'm really sad……:monkey2

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIgD5x7nO6M/?igshid=7brlqeojy3ap

I'm really sad……:monkey2

Sorry to hear that. What a pain. Prime 1 really needs to step up their quality control. Hopefully it won't take them too long to get that base repaired.

I'm really sad??:monkey2

That is such a letdown, after all this is done P1 should at least give you some credit as a gesture of goodwill. Hope they fix it very soon and you get to see this beautiful piece live. Can't wait for you to share some pics and smile big when that endo is standing tall, hang in there Tani!

Back