Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still haven't been able to figure this out on this site.

I've been using this as suggested by a poster, it does the job but it is quite a pain in the @$$ lol

https://postimages.org/

You then copy and past the link

It looks damn fantastic! Even the pose is actually great. No idea what some people complain. The teeth are a downer, yes. But all in all it might the closest thing to the movie at this moment.

There have been some that lean a little more than others so that's the main concern that collectors have.

That last photo, omg that just looks like the movie prop for T1!

Asoundwave, when you get the chance, can you measure the height of your endo from the bottom of the base to the top? Would be curious to know the height as yours looks very similar to mine.

Thanks guys!..I am super happy about having it in the collection..I measured just the endo with an old school meauring tape and just the endo is a little over 38 inches, including the base it comes to be ~41 1/8 inches. The base thickness is ~2 3/4 inches. I got EX number 82.

Yeah the teeth could have been better overall, they are not atrocious, they are decent. Not a deal breaker for me, everything else makes up for it. I just gotta get batteries for the eyes now.

Looks good, asoundwave. Only thing I would suggest is to connect the cable on the endoskeleton's left to the neck. It doesn't connect to the jaw.

Thanks guys!..I am super happy about having it in the collection..I measured just the endo with an old school meauring tape and just the endo is a little over 38 inches, including the base it comes to be ~41 1/8 inches. The base thickness is ~2 3/4 inches. I got EX number 82.

Very nice! I think you got a very good one, maybe the one with the least lean.
The base measurement I got 5.5cm, how did you get almost 7cm for yours?

LOL..it was a pain to assemble as the pictures they give you to go by are too small and was too tired at the end..but yeah I noticed that after I took the pictures.

I will remeasure it as I did it before going to work and was kind of in a rush. Ill let you guys know

This one actually looking good like at Dundee's case. So far it looks like there will be endos which have the leaning problem and there will be the ones which are problem free. Oh man too bad. Maybe I could get a good one but I just cannot take a risk. Congratulations for getting a good one guys.

That being sad...I hope Prime 1 will take responsibility since they cannot
deny that there is a problem because some statues looking good while others are like a Pisa tower.

Yes theres a few more that look similar to mine. One of the commentators on here also did an online review on youtube, his one looks good too.

I'm curious to know their exact height, asoundwave will be measuring his again soon, so we will wait for his final measurements. Initially his measurement was over 41 inches, which is very interesting but his measurement but may be inaccurate as he didn't have time to do it precisely and got the base height wrong.

Are you going to stick with the endo or still planning to cancel? I really hope all collectors receive one that their happy with, because it is a gorgeous piece.

Guys, a few observations and a suggestion.

Firstly the base measurements seem to be off by a range of 5.5cm to 7cm (I measured mine at 6.3cm)! Now, the base comes out of a simple mould and is “easy” to measure. If we are having a variance of up to 1.5cm on measurements of the base then we have to consider that the measurement errors on the endo’s are at least that bad if not worse as it is larger (measurement errors are usually related to the size of the measurement.) So that tells me we should take these measured “endo heights” with a pinch of salt. I measured my endo several times with an analogue tape measure and got different results ranging from 94cm to 96cm. AR Lidar have 96cm. So I suggest we each do a number of measurements and see if there is a range. (Admittedly my tape measure is a piece of crap I got out of a Christmas cracker which is not all that easy to read - so you all may also have better tools ;-))

On the lean, it seems to me that deciding which endos have a bad lean and which don’t based on images is likely to be even less accurate (perspective and camera focal lengths can be misleading). I suggest a data driven approach where we measure the angle of the torso vs the horizontal. I’ll have a crack at it.

Yes theres a few more that look similar to mine. One of the commentators on here also did an online review on youtube, his one looks good too.

I'm curious to know their exact height, asoundwave will be measuring his again soon, so we will wait for his final measurements. Initially his measurement was over 41 inches, which is very interesting but his measurement but may be inaccurate as he didn't have time to do it precisely and got the base height wrong.

Are you going to stick with the endo or still planning to cancel? I really hope all collectors receive one that their happy with, because it is a gorgeous piece.

I will check the review right now. Man to be honest I would like this endoskeleton so bad, but If it is faulty than it will cause lot of problems for me and my partner who is getting the statue. I don't know. I tried to cancelled already we did the necessary steps so I won't back down...but it will depend on what the distributor will say to my partner regarding the statue. So it is not exactly up to me.

The way I see it here also yours Dundee and asoundwave endo is looking good but midnight's endoskeleton is the one with the leaning problem for example. You can see it clearly that the postures on yours and his are very different. At least in my view.

I've got decent measuring equipment and use analogue as it is still more accurate. I just don't have the head to give a final figure. I measure the entire piece rather than segment as it's easier with my 1.5 metre metal tape. I think the base should not vary as it is one mold.

But from the bottom of the base up to the tip of the traps piston it is 92cm. I think the tip of the trap reaches around the endos top teeth either just above it or on it. If I have that measurement from that area to the tip of the head (with the head looking straight) then that should determine my endo height.

I will check the review right now. Man to be honest I would like this endoskeleton so bad, but If it is faulty than it will cause lot of problems for me and my partner who is getting the statue. I don't know. I tried to cancelled already we did the necessary steps so I won't back down...but it will depend on what the distributor will say to my partner regarding the statue. So it is not exactly up to me.

The way I see it here also yours Dundee and asoundwave endo is looking good but midnight's endoskeleton is the one with the leaning problem for example. You can see it clearly that the postures on yours and his are very different. At least in my view.

Yes please do watch the review, I think that one pretty much looks identical to mine. Interestingly he measured his endo to be 38inches and the entire height to be 39.5inches, I think again he got the base wrong as it is thicker than 1.5inches. The best way to measure is to go from base to top using analogue metal tape, you can't go wrong that way.

I know what you mean between the differences, I'm guessing there is some variance of maybe around 2cms to 3cms between the endos. But if the foot pegs are anchored in, I don't think there will be any difference between a few cms. Silent surfers one had a different problem, his pegs were not fully in, so unable to provide support they were designed for and therefore the endo was leaning on his toes. If the pegs are in properly, from a structural observation, it is impossible to lean on the toes as the flat pegs rest on the base, the pegs will need to shatter first on the base (or the base crack), before it reaches the toes, hence why the toes can be slightly wiggled. My friends opinion is if enough forced was applied to the endo, he believes the ankle/shin will bend first as the peg and base is very strong. The ankle/shin area is thick and very sturdy, thus very unlikely to also give in, so his conclusion was that it will not lean or break, unless a crazy amount of force is applied (like when Sarah conner crushed it in the factory ;-)

Back