Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure I can trust the lidar. Another measurement gives 95cm from toe of the endo to the head (ie excluding the base) and the base is around 5cm bringing me to 100 cm in total. However 95cm implies the endo was 1.9m in true height. Arnie was only 1.88m tall - and this statue is bent! The 104cm is hard to believe if we think in terms of scale unless the base is really thick...

Let me do this measuring with an analogue tape measure tomorrow ;-) I have lost faith in AR measurement.....

Not sure I can trust the lidar. Another measurement gives 95cm from toe of the endo to the head (ie excluding the base) and the base is around 5cm bringing me to 100 cm in total. However 95cm implies the endo was 1.9m in true height. Arnie was only 1.88m tall - and this statue is bent! The 104cm is hard to believe if we think in terms of scale unless the base is really thick...

Let me do this measuring with an analogue tape measure tomorrow ;-) I have lost faith in AR measurement.....

Haha just like weight scales, sometimes analogue is the best. Old, but not obsolete!

Probably why it adds to the overall presence as it is a little oversized for half scale. If measured without the bend i.e leg length and torso separately, I think it's close to a metre, x2 approaches 2metres. Definitely not complaining and rather it be bigger than smaller. If you look at the endo from behind, it looks even bigger as you see it's full posture at display.

Believe me a bigger statue is no issue for me either ;-) However I call BS on the claimed 104cm ‘nominal’ measurement.

Believe me a bigger statue is no issue for me either ;-) However I call BS on the claimed 104cm ?nominal? measurement.

Lol just not too big like the life size ;-)
It would have been pretty awesome if they included a removable brain chip, some busts have that feature.

Agree and I'm starting to think none of the production pieces, not one, will reach that height.

OK. With a tape measure I get 94cm for the endo height and 6.3cm for the thickness of the base = 100 cm total. The statue in real scale is then 1.88m, which is a bit bigger than true scale. No idea why the 104cm (a) exists and (b) is an issue as long as the statue itself it not smaller than real scale - which it isn’t.

As for the base it is around 54cm at the widest point.

While I completely understand why others may not like the statue (some understandably because of the lottery around the defects) and some because certain elements are not to their taste, I still have a little warm glow every time I look at him in my home office. He is really impressive in person. Granted I consider myself lucky to have one without apparent defects (I believe the lean is “a deliberate design flaw”). Anytime someone gives me crap at work I look at my tough little buddy and think ‘F*c* you as*h*le”.

OK. With a tape measure I get 94cm for the endo height and 6.3cm for the thickness of the base = 100 cm total. The statue in real scale is then 1.88m, which is a bit bigger than true scale. No idea why the 104cm (a) exists and (b) is an issue as long as the statue itself it not smaller than real scale - which it isn?t.

As for the base it is around 54cm at the widest point.

While I completely understand why others may not like the statue (some understandably because of the lottery around the defects) and some because certain elements are not to their taste, I still have a little warm glow every time I look at him in my home office. He is really impressive in person. Granted I consider myself lucky to have one without apparent defects (I believe the lean is ?a deliberate design flaw?). Anytime someone gives me crap at work I look at my tough little buddy and think ?F*c* you as*h*le?.

Nice you got a good one. Agree it is an incredible piece in person, looks intimidating and angry, like a killer shark on the hunt. Have you moved the head around? Can it be moved up and down or just left and right only?

There is a TINY bit of play to the left and right. Enough to be perceptible though. You can see it by looking at the centre join on the spine in these two pics.

4e04629901096891f58c9565ef332592.jpg

ad38dafc21e91d77adc43e97d0c6f36b.jpg

Is there a lot of variance between the heights of the endos? Points to the variability of the lean then.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the head doesn't turn by the neck (there should be a white ball connecting the skull and upper part of neck). Im guessing it turns and tilts from the ball joint and not the neck itself, but I could be wrong.

I think so far we have one that is 98cm, yours is 100cm. I don't know the exact height of mine until I get the head piece. I guess the other collectors will measure theirs once they get it and we can have a better idea on the level variance.

You are right that the tilt up and down is from the ball joint. But you can?t use the balljoint to twist the head.

In ?real life?I assume you are right that the endo could not twist its neck.

UPDATE: I am totally wrong. You can tilt it........

It looks quite scary, like hunting down it's target!

I like it how the head can be moved and both arms can be rotated a little bit, add the unique pose, it's very dynamic and feels alive!

Yes :)

I need the batteries to get those eyes glowing. Annoying they were not included!!

That second pic, like in the movie when it is peaking just before the other little machines distract it. This will look awesome at night with the red eyes on, I can't wait to take pics and play around with the head angle.

Back