Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes :)

I need the batteries to get those eyes glowing. Annoying they were not included!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol I brought my batteries first. I do wonder how to change the light bulb in the eye when it breaks down in the future or is it impossible as the circuits are embedded within the polystone. Either way, at least it has a slight red hue to it, even when turned off.

The teeth look decent in those pics, I don't think I mind them at all. I hope they look even better in person!

2060f9ec95972f5df04ab27d22d813ef.jpg

8a9d84b11cfbf374c4232d19cd6e1a4b.jpg

It looks like he wants to fall over. It looks unbalanced and I am sure you guys will have problems in the future with this lean. Good looking piece which is tainted by the design flaw.

Seeing it in person I don?t agree. But hey. I understand you don?t want to enter a lottery! :)

It looks like he wants to fall over. It looks unbalanced and I am sure you guys will have problems in the future with this lean. Good looking piece which is tainted by the design flaw.

Unlikely for the piece I received, it looks balanced, the design of the peg won't allow it as it rests on the base itself, hence why my engineer friend said for anything to occur it'll be the ankle joint collapsing which won't happen unless it has been damaged or is deformed by force.

If the peg doesn't rest properly flat on the base, then that's another story, and I can imagine the toes will have a lot of pressure. I can even gently wiggle the toes on mine, hence all the weight is not on the toes and feet but on the peg itself and ankle joint, both are very sturdy and thick, so I won't be losing any sleep unless a major natural disaster happens ;-)

Unlikely for the piece I received, it looks balanced, the design of the peg won't allow it as it rests on the base itself, hence why my engineer friend said for anything to occur it'll be the ankle joint collapsing which won't happen unless it has been damaged or is deformed by force.

If the peg doesn't rest properly flat on the base, then that's another story, and I can imagine the toes will have a lot of pressure. I can even gently wiggle the toes on mine, hence all the weight is not on the toes and feet but on the peg itself and ankle joint, both are very sturdy and thick, so I won't be losing any sleep unless a major natural disaster happens ;-)

I can wiggle the toes on mine as well.

Further convinced to not order until in-hand pics arrive for any Prime1 stuff.

Even that is not a safe guarantee, I think a good video with no distortion or inspecting it in person would be the best option for any pieces that collectors are concerned of. It's the only way to be sure if one wants to minimise as much risk.

There is a TINY bit of play to the left and right. Enough to be perceptible though. You can see it by looking at the centre join on the spine in these two pics.

4e04629901096891f58c9565ef332592.jpg

ad38dafc21e91d77adc43e97d0c6f36b.jpg

Is there a lot of variance between the heights of the endos? Points to the variability of the lean then.....

This actually does look quite scary, like it's going to come to life and try to kill you.......:horror:)

First time posting here, I just received mine yesterday and I gotta say that many of collectors concerns at least in my case are unfounded. I was nervous reading some experiences here. Thats not saying there might be ones out there that were not executed properly. In person this endo is fantastic, it certainly has a presence and it does look menacing.

Welcome Asoundwave! Good that your endo came well and how awesome is this piece! If your able to, take some snaps of your endo. It hasn't been given much love lately but as I've been saying early on, this is an incredible sculpt and seeing it in person is eye popping.

This actually does look quite scary, like it's going to come to life and try to kill you.......:horror:)

Agree, imagine taking the photos at night with the red eyes on and at certain angles, it'll look just like the last scene in the factory at night 😯

First time posting here, I just received mine yesterday and I gotta say that many of collectors concerns at least in my case are unfounded. I was nervous reading some experiences here. Thats not saying there might be ones out there that were not executed properly. In person this endo is fantastic, it certainly has a presence and it does look menacing.

Glad to hear you are pleased with yours!

Do send pics when you are able.

Cheers!

I'm working on the review now. It takes a long time to put together and requires some massaging, but it is badass and I'm stoked to have it in my collection.

Thanks all for the welcome! I tried posting my pictures I have on my computer by inserting image?..but it did not take. Can anyone direct me in posting pictures properly?

Back