Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3713c536dcd1d830ce7263795876542b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just watched the video and the reviewer is also concerned about the lean. I am collecting since 2004 actively and almost every unbalanced piece leaned, especially heavy pieces. He is talking about this at 9:11 (very top heavy piece) :

Last edited:
Ok this measurement was wrong. More like 28 degrees. Will post the new one after putting my little one down for his nap! (No I am NOT talking about the endo :))

I just watched the video and the reviewer is also concerned about the lean. I am collecting since 2004 actively and almost every unbalanced piece leaned, especially heavy pieces. He is talking about this at 9:11 (very top heavy piece) :

At the end of the day, no one really knows, there is risks in everything including statue collecting and nothing lasts forever. It is best to do your own research and if still exceeds your risk tolerance, than maybe this piece is not for you.

Personally, I could never pass up on this endo as imo, it is the most accurate one out there and also the only classical T1. Whether it leans or not, I rather have the piece and enjoy it as long it lasts (or I last as it may last as long as 120 years with it's fuel cells ;-)

It's not cheap, but I have all my life to earn money, but if this thing sells out, I know how hard it is to find a good one in the future.

At the end of the day, no one really knows, there is risks in everything including statue collecting and nothing lasts forever. It is best to do your own research and if still exceeds your risk tolerance, than maybe this piece is not for you.

Personally, I could never pass up on this endo as imo, it is the most accurate one out there and also the only classical T1. Whether it leans or not, I rather have the piece and enjoy it as long it lasts (or I last as it may last as long as 120 years with it's fuel cells ;-)

It's not cheap, but I have all my life to earn money, but if this thing sells out, I know how hard it is to find a good one in the future.

I 100% agree with this! My rationale exactly.

Ok this measurement was wrong. More like 28 degrees. Will post the new one after putting my little one down for his nap! (No I am NOT talking about the endo :))

"Who is your daddy and what does he do?" :-D

Yeah well...I still don't know what to do. I am consulting with my friend about it right now. At statueforum an other collector put up photos. And his looks fine.

Not my photos. Looks great overall. Maybe there are two factories? Maybe in one of them something went wrong and this is why there are pieces with defects?

6DFEF725-69E0-44D0-8617-5D7EF7D77D94.jpg
08E365DD-44CF-4C3E-88B1-42726D408B90.jpg
154D02D6-A1C3-43B3-8370-1D16D60E32CD.jpg
DD2ACA95-AF8C-41CD-9AAC-F3C4C9BE2B3F.jpg
F32BAEA5-2816-42A4-BF9B-3B75DB497F6C.jpg
F9872AE3-96D1-4337-9D4C-63DA1D790F0D.jpg

Not my photos. Looks great overall. Maybe there are two factories? Maybe in one of them something went wrong and this is why there are pieces with defects?

View attachment 499371
View attachment 499372
View attachment 499373
View attachment 499374
View attachment 499375
View attachment 499376

One thing I would caution is that the sidephoto is not straight.... The camera itself is tilted. If you rotate it you will see the lean is more pronounced. I am not sure what you think is better?

Despite peoples concerns about the leaning pose, this is an awesome piece, P1 really knocked it out of the park with this one! :) [Only time will tell if the pose proves to be problematic, although compared to sideshow's Juggernaut maquette, this is pretty tame]........:horror

One thing I would caution is that the sidephoto is not straight.... The camera itself is tilted. If you rotate it you will see the lean is more pronounced. I am not sure what you think is better?

Don't know. Maybe the angle just confused me. But you are right about that. The photo is not straight so that means it is still worse on the leaning side. Well I am more and more convinced that I made the right call.

Last edited:
My friend, the perfect endo will never be made. If you wait for a perfect 1/2 scale terminator piece you may die waiting.

That said, as a collector we all have our specific worries, and I have bought statues that bother me every day I see them, with the vendor claiming these are design decisions. I totally understand if you don't want to take that chance - we have all been there!

I?ll just hire my local engineer again to make a support structure for this one, just like he did for my leaning 1:1 version.

6979bc564187dbcf4594048f8b7681e9.jpg

My friend, the perfect endo will never be made. If you wait for a perfect 1/2 scale terminator piece you may die waiting.

That said, as a collector we all have our specific worries, and I have bought statues that bother me every day I see them, with the vendor claiming these are design decisions. I totally understand if you don't want to take that chance - we have all been there!

Well yeah and maybe you are right. Luckily I am okay with smaller scale for the endo. 1/3 or 1/4 is still good for me. But I prefer 1/3. I am wondering will Prime 1 ever get the T2 license?

Well yeah and maybe you are right. Luckily I am okay with smaller scale for the endo. 1/3 or 1/4 is still good for me. But I prefer 1/3. I am wondering will Prime 1 ever get the T2 license?

I don?t know. I hope so. What I do know is - if they do - all the people on this forum thread will be on THAT forum thread as well [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Back