Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's no icon above my the write box that I can see. I don't think I have this function as others do

You don't have this?

imageposting.JPG

Geez this is terrible news, that collector would be devastated. I wouldn't be surprised for some people to cancel and even willing to forgo the deposit so as to not risk it all. Not just the money, the wait and disappointment takes a toll as it all adds up. Hopefully they can turn it around deliver a positive outcome for all. Give us something to cheer for in 2020

Yeah. I personally will send the hole thing back if mine will be even remotely close to this. So far almost everybody has a 98cm endo instead of the almost 105 cm. Huge huge disappointment. 3 years of waiting for a leaning endo.

Ok I see it now, I was using mobile version and needed to switch to desktop. I click and it says enter url? Photo is on my phone there is no option to attach

At the bottom of the screen it says I do not have permission to attach files. I think this is the issue. I've joined this for a week so maybe I have not been granted access to upload files yet.

I measured my endo again, as I have no head, had to estimate that part with the pictures. I think mine comes up around 102cm give and take 1cm. I won't know for sure until I have the head but my endo both feet are on the base and looks normal. 98cm is a big difference and probably another defect one

prime1studio said '' This is a specification change from the sample, so it cannot be replaced.and The forward leaning posture is made stronger than the sample image.''

Now I am worried, the head might be smaller than I think. Asaka can you measure the head from the middle part of the teeth up to the top of the skull and tell me how many cm it is?

That is bad news. Also an other guy posted in Prime1 collectors group that they said they don't consider this a leaning. I hope more people will write a post in their group since this is unacceptable.

I don't use FB so can't see what is happening there but this is starting to not sound like a one off.

Thanks asaka. I think mine measures around 102, so about an inch off what it should be

Some other guy has the same leaning issue and cause of the stress the toes got broken. So far it starting to look like a disaster to Prime1. I am wondering will they take responsibility? So far almost everybody has this problem and I am sure tons of people will want to send this back after that.

The return could be a bigger problem if you are not in US.

At the bottom of the screen it says I do not have permission to attach files. I think this is the issue. I've joined this for a week so maybe I have not been granted access to upload files yet.

Maybe try to upload your images on an external photo host like https://postimages.org/ and then simply add the link here

The return could be a bigger problem if you are not in US.

Yes. I am living in Europe so yeah. I am curious how this thing will turn out at the end. The Jim Lee Batman was leaning (blue one) and Prime 1 at the beginning said there is no issue...they didn't experience anything like that but eventually way too many collectors stepped in and they changed their perspective.

Honestly, I do like the more forward lean to the pose...it looks more determined and charging forward.

What I don't like is their responses to customers issues/concerns, and their lack of communication that they were making this change. I also question if the weight being high and forward will cause more issues over time as I'm not confident that this has been thoroughly thought through. Fortunately, I ordered from SS, so I will just send it bac if it looks sketchy.

Last edited:
Well it looks awkward. But the big problem IMO that it will almost sure will lean more in the future. After years of statue collecting in my experience heavy and unbalanced pieces almost always lean.

Prime 1's behavior is disgusting.

Last edited:
Here are some screen caps from a website I use. At least in these, the endo has a forward lean.
terminator-movie-screencaps.com-10657.jpg
terminator-movie-screencaps.com-10660.jpg
terminator-movie-screencaps.com-10661.jpg
terminator-movie-screencaps.com-10695.jpg

That is nice and good but even if you seen it like that in the movie with the pose of the statue it will lean a lot more in time. That is for certian.

That is nice and good but even if you seen it like that in the movie with the pose of the statue it will lean a lot more in time. That is for certian.

I agree and I love how Prime 1 is trying to convince everyone that the "extra lean" was intentional....obviously trying to avoid any accountability. I doubt the statues were intended to lean this much.

Back