Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my endo today, number 137

I call him the headless horseman. Fmd how can they forget the head, or was it stolen during the shipping process? Frustrating to say the least.

Seems to have no leaning issues, paint job and detailing is great. It is indeed the grail piece, just needs a head.

I've sent P1 an email.

I really like the piece. It is incredible compared to other endos. Surely P1 wouldn't expect me to smash it up and reissue another one? As every other part is fine only the head needs to be provided. Can only think one possible reason to issue an entire statue is if the new head doesn't fit into the mold.

I do wonder whether they keep extra spare parts in case customers run into these issues.
Or do they recast the head or any other parts as issues come along?
Has anyone experienced getting replacements?Any idea how long it would take if they need to cast another head?

This is stressful to say the least :-( no pun intended but I've got to stay positive and keep my head up.

I have no experience with anything larger than 1/4 scale - and only action figures at that - so I'll be of no help here. It's ridiculous that at this scale, pricepoint and presumably limited edition they could send one out missing its head of all things. Sorry my initial response made light of what's probably something pretty infuriating.

All good, I'm not offended. I'm trying to laugh at how ridiculous it looks without is head but feeling pretty deflated at the same time. It shipped with FedEx and they were quick to dispatch it. I'm pretty confident that it was not opened during customs and transit as the tape would at least rip part of the styrofoam if removed and their was no sign of this. The packagers botched it up. To think I paid $480 US for shipping and 'handling'. I just hope I'm not forced to pay more and wait forever just to get a head :-(

Man, I am sorry you guys are having these issues. I am worried how mine will arrive....hopefully no issues. Please keep us updated.

Yeah I hope mine will be okay too. It is a beautiful statue otherwise. Man how could they left out the head from the box? :D

Yes fingers crossed this is resolved for all! This piece is even more accurate and detailed than cinemaquettes 1/3, IMHO it's at the top of all endos that have been released. Got the right blend between enough shine on the chrome paint and weathering, dirt, oil. The pose is awesome, just like the prototype pics, very lively. Can't wait for you guys to receive yours, you'll appreciate how spectacular it is.

How stable and heavy, solid is the statue guys? I am asking this because of the possible leaning issue in the future. It looks asaka. However it is leaning forward more than the prototype. Still looks good. The only thing which is worse are the teeth...however the pose is worrying. The proto was stable. Maybe I am just being paranoid.

Edit: Okay asaka just deleted the photos.

Last edited:
Asakas endo looks like it's leaning a little too forward. The endo weight bears quite well as the hip to leg joint is quite robust (very thick joint connection) and the foot pegs pin in deep. I've looked at my endo at various angles and it's almost close to the prototype in all angles which I believe all endos should at least be in this posture. I've also measured the height too with estimation of head height (as I'm missing the head) and it comes approx 41 inch I believe. Hope this helps.

Actually just saw the full pics at statue forum...front pics appears to be ok, but hard to tell with the side pic due to the angle and camera distortion, it looks a little too forward but I could be wrong. I think it maybe ok overall. Best thing to do when you get your endo is to compare how it looks at different angles and also measured it's height. Also the arms are magnetic, so can actually be rotated inwards and outwards at quite a big range. So this endo has some lateral arm movement and head articulation

Man I hate when you don't know if it is leaning or not. IMO it looks a little too far forward yes. It is leaning a little bit. Why isn't it like the prototype? So yours is not like this Dundee? I mean like the newest statueforum photos. It looks to be a wide spread issue.

Last edited:
I've had a look at mine using the same angle as asakos one (key here is to use the base as a reference and make sure the angle and perspective is lined up the same, can be done by observing thickness of base, the edge and patterns on the base).

Asakos one does seem to look like it's got a forward leaning issue compared to mine. I know it's frustrating but you won't know until you assemble yours (as I knew right away when I assembled mine that there was nothing wrong with the pose).

Can you post a photo about your statue Dundee? Also did Prime1 answered you about the missing head?

How do I post photos (there's no option on the reply box). I got an email yesterday from them saying they are looking into it urgently and will let me know soon, so it appears they are quite quick to get on top of things should things go wrong.

There's no icon above my the write box that I can see. I don't think I have this function as others do

Some other guy has the same leaning issue and cause of the stress the toes got broken. So far it starting to look like a disaster to Prime1. I am wondering will they take responsibility? So far almost everybody has this problem and I am sure tons of people will want to send this back after that.

Geez this is terrible news, that collector would be devastated. I wouldn't be surprised for some people to cancel and even willing to forgo the deposit so as to not risk it all. Not just the money, the wait and disappointment takes a toll as it all adds up. Hopefully they can turn it around deliver a positive outcome for all. Give us something to cheer for in 2020

Back