Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh, I guess the left is not 100% flush

c5d60d4dadaeac25845cebf82b3ccb2b.jpg

Right:

649041e7e578ccc2f55364e01f89baac.jpg

Ideally both pegs are fully in but at least the right one is all in as that's the main support.

The silver balls behind the feet, there too behind to provide support for the statue, the reason why I asked to check them is because there a good indicator to see how much lean there is. I can see there both not touching the base which indicates a bit more lean on yours.

I don't want to alarm you, but I would be a little concerned if the peg on mine were sitting that way and both balls not on the base, it may still stand the test of time, but it's not worth to take the risk and let it be. I would be shooting P1 (or the place wherever you ordered) and email with those photos. If they do Jack ***** and you want to keep it then the only way to be sure is anchor it like you did with your life size endo.

Ideally both pegs are fully in but at least the right one is all in as that's the main support.

The silver balls behind the feet, there too behind to provide support for the statue, the reason why I asked to check them is because there a good indicator to see how much lean there is. I can see there both not touching the base which indicates a bit more lean on yours.

I don't want to alarm you, but I would be a little concerned if the peg on mine were sitting that way and both balls not on the base, it may still stand the test of time, but it's not worth to take the risk and let it be. I would be shooting P1 (or the place wherever you ordered) and email with those photos. If they do Jack ***** and you want to keep it then the only way to be sure is anchor it like you did with your life size endo.

I kind of feel like those pegs are the main support pieces. I wouldn?t trust a polystone ball for support

I kind of feel like those pegs are the main support pieces. I wouldn?t trust a polystone ball for support

Yes the balls are just an indicator on whether the statue is leaning more or less (it'll raise more if leaning more), they serve no purpose for support as they are way to behind the statue.

The pegs are critical, without them the statue would either lean forward, or even collapse on its on weight by leaning left or right, it would stand no chance without those reinforced pegs (as shown in the prototypes where the feet and toes are kinda crushed by the weight of the statue).

Yes the balls are just an indicator on whether the statue is leaning more or less (it'll raise more if leaning more), they serve no purpose for support as they are way to behind the statue.

The pegs are critical, without them the statue would either lean forward, or even collapse on its on weight by leaning left or right, it would stand no chance without those reinforced pegs (as shown in the prototypes where the feet and toes are kinda crushed by the weight of the statue).

I have to take it down in a couple of weeks and move it to a different room. Maybe I?ll try heating the base up with a hair dryer before inserting the legs once it?s moved. I?ll definitely try that technique when I reapply the legs to the torso so that I don?t get any more funky cracks

Got the head. Good news is it fits and lights work, I like the sculpt.

Not so good news...it looks a tad shiny and underweathered compared compared to the body.

Post image site not working atm, I'll try to upload some pics.

Now working:

https://postimg.cc/DSHLg9zC
https://postimg.cc/nXJtDz4T
https://postimg.cc/75DpLR4W

Nice pictures Dundee...congratulations on getting the head...oops almost forgot "the"..lol..it is now complete..glad your happy with it,look awesome!

Nice pictures Dundee...congratulations on getting the head...oops almost forgot "the"..lol..it is now complete..glad your happy with it,look awesome!

LOL

Thank you! It's such a cool piece to have. Can't wait to see more photos of yours when it becomes the centre piece!

It is leaning Kobe Imo.

As Dundee says, it is hard to convey in pictures the ?lean?. All the shots come from different cameras as well as angles. I cannot reproduce the perspective on some of the photos I see out there just on the BASE with my iPhone camera. So its very hard to compare leans. Here are two shots of my same endo as an example:
da8790ff4ccfd99a4509c7d8d99d3eb7.jpg

24d5a9b844174b8374192712dfd9135f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still think yours is leaning mindnight. But you are the final judge. The pose just looks unnatural to me.

It is leaning Kobe Imo.

I still think yours is leaning mindnight. But you are the final judge. The pose just looks unnatural to me.

What an astute observation you have provided! It is leaning but true to the scene. It doesn?t look like it?s going to topple over if that?s what you?re implying.

I just realized to get a true estimate of its height I would have to make sure that I tilt the head all the way up. I think I have my head down a little bit right now

:slap :slap

It looks like it wants to fall over. But if it is okay than more power to you.

I know what you mean and you are trying to help us, but photos can be very misleading, esp with every phone camera having built in wide angle and distortions. Just look at this angle of mine:

https://postimg.cc/fSLZgJW5

See what I mean? That angle makes it look like it'll fall but in person it looks absolutely nothing close to that and very balanced.

I know what you mean and you are trying to help us, but photos can be very misleading, esp with every phone camera having built in wide angle and distortions. Just look at this angle of mine:

https://postimg.cc/fSLZgJW5

See what I mean? That angle makes it look like it'll fall but in person it looks absolutely nothing close to that and very balanced.

He gave us more power. I feel better now.

In my photo the head is way past the base but in person the head is just within it. So photos are incredibly unreliable with this piece. I think looking at the feet, pegs and measuring the height is the only way to get consistent results

Yes - I agree :) The other shot was using a different focal length to show distortion to prove a point. But to the eye it looks like the shot you referenced.

I think it is a killer piece; looking at display plinths and lighting to complete the effect.

Which endo does not lean? I believe they all lean. If you have an example of an endo not leaning please post it.

Directed at csutkakoma of course.

Awesome photos! The articulation in the head is excellent on this piece, every photo looks dynamic, never a static shot. That's why I love this piece.

Your pegs sit fully in and feet/toes not pressed, nothing to worry about, it's held very steady at the base.

Back